Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have hives.. 500mg ip sus.. PLEASE help me out

I have taken deca from Brovel.. 2 shots.. and i didnt get any problems.. I assume there is benzyl alc. in every injectable form of gear, correct?? So if i ddint have problems from the alc, then its either the oil or an ester. Now it cant be deconate can it, because thats the ester in deca i believe? And another thing, if i was allergic to the oil, wouldnt that make me allergic to cotton (if its cottonseed oil) or penautes (if its peanut oil)? As far as i know, i am not allergic to any foods.

im going to the doctors within a half an hour on an unscheduled appointment.. if the doc has time to see me ill let you all know what he says incase this bullshit happens to soemone else, or happend to someone else...

you could have an anaphalactic reaction on the second shot. I would not use it again. Your airway could close before you could get to the hospital. Hives is a histamine reaction in your body telling you somthing is not jiving with your system. My advice...give it away or toss it. Do not use it

Peace

I am taking your advises and will not be using it .. I may bake it up and give it to someone else.. I cant stand the shit I am going through and i woudnt risk when i can just take something else.. besides, this sus is keeping me itching and out of the gym alot more then if i didnt take it

Top Bottom