Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have hives.. 500mg ip sus.. PLEASE help me out

Also, there are no unuasual bumps bruises or redness at the injection site. Does that mean that the gear isnt dirty and that i am probably just allergic to something inactive in the gear?

If it was bacteria the site would be red, swollen and probably turning into an abcess by now. You can try cooking the sust at 250 for 20 minutes to get rid of that excess alcohol, be sure to stick a large gauge needle into the top of the vial to allow the alcohol to escape or put it all into an sterile open container, cook it and then draw it up and shoot the gear through sterile syringe filter into a sealed sterile vial. If you do this and still have an allergic reaction then you are probably allergic to either the oil or possibly even the drug itself.

If it was bacteria the site would be red, swollen and probably turning into an abcess by now. You can try cooking the sust at 250 for 20 minutes to get rid of that excess alcohol, be sure to stick a large gauge needle into the top of the vial to allow the alcohol to escape or put it all into an sterile open container, cook it and then draw it up and shoot the gear through sterile syringe filter into a sealed sterile vial. If you do this and still have an allergic reaction then you are probably allergic to either the oil or possibly even the drug itself.

Well this is day 3 and there are still no unusual redness or swollen areas at the injection site. I will cook the sust. 250 for 20 minutes i understand. Now .. does 18 guage sound large enough. When i put the pin in the vial, i dont need the syring with it too correct. All i need is the metal pin there to peirce and leave it in there to cook with the gear. It would look like this in an oven?

Amp 18guagepin w/ no syringe

Sorry for the detailed pic. Just that after you get shitfaced with hives you dont want to make any stupid mistakes and worsen ur situation. NOw if i cook for 20 min, and i still get hives.. then it must be the oil correct? I cannot be allergic to testostere because my bodyproduces the same shit i thought. Anyway.. let me know what you think.. (thanks again for responding)

An 18 gauge should be fine, cut off the plastic part and when you insert the needle make sure it is well above the oil or the oil will get everywhere- I lost a ml that way. Also, you can actually be allergic to one of the types of test in sust or the ester it is bonded to. While similiar to your natural test, there are differences between that and natural test- in fact that is a big issue right now because synthetic hormones often have side effects the natural ones don't. Good luck, hopefully you are just allergic to the alcohol.

Sadist said:

ok. nobody seems to understand that its not the heat that kills the bacteria, its the cycling of hot and cold that kills it.

1.put the gear into a sterile vile.
2.put the biggest needle you have in the top.
3.preheat oven to 250
4.let cook for 15 mins.
5.remove and let cool for 15 mins.

repeat steps 4-5 at least 2 more times.

u got me bro, ur definitly allergic to something in the mix. i'm on week 9 of my ip sus based cycle and have had no problems whatsoever. have u taken any other brands of sus before?

The only thing else ive ever touched was i took 2 shots of Brovel Deca.. Damn, i never read anythign about people being allergic to the esters.. i should search that up .. I can replace the IP Sus with Tornel T200 and just go on with that and the organon deca at 400mg.

Does anyone know what kindof of oil IP uses? Is it the same as everything else.. Is it the same as the brovel deca, because if it is then i wouldnt be allergic to that since i had no problems before.

Bump for any more info that can help my situation.. i still have this shit on my arms and a little itchy on my face after 2 pills of benadryl.. im going to the doc on tuesday and im not gonna tell him about the juice... Any suggestions?

Look dude. If you are alergic to the alcohol, baking it in the oven is not going to do anything for you. Baking it will get rid of excess alcohol, but you will not get rid of all of it. The alcohol is what suspends the hormone in the oil. It has to be there. Baking it will kill bacteria, but if you didnt get an abscess, i dont think that is the case either. You are either alergic to the oil, or one of the esthers in the mix. Baking it will not do anything. It could also just be a coincedence. If the benedryl dealt with it, you could try anothr shot, and se if you get hives again. if you do, get rid of your shit. you cant take it. Chances are it is not the oil though. I believe most steroids use the same oil to suspend their hormones. If you have taken other juice and didnt get this, i would say it is one of the esthers. Or it is just fucked up stuff, and needs to be trashed.

Top Bottom