Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you can take 10 grand and turn it into 15 or 20 grand within a few months?

youngguns said:
sardine I agree to some extent. Fact is, I know it is addictive, if you need me to cite it, I'll site you a cock you can suck because that's all you are good for. Sure inhaling any kind of smoke is harmful, but not enough to make it illegal. I agree tobacco and alcohol should be illegal as well. The governtment doesn't give a fuck about us, I don't blame them. Why should I stick with rules some fuck wad is trying to apply to me when he doesn't care if I die anyways. Point is, coke isn't on the same level as weed. So my first comments reign true, if you disagree, you are wrong. Simple as that.
Ps. I'm starting my own talk show.

For someone who claimed to be done (since they aren't doing anything but babbling incoherently anyways) you can't seem to let this issue die.

So you want alcohol and tobacco banned, but steroids and pot legal? Exactly what is your logic behind this?

Your talk show would flop, because no one would tune in.

sardonicone said:
For someone who claimed to be done (since they aren't doing anything but babbling incoherently anyways) you can't seem to let this issue die.

So you want alcohol and tobacco banned, but steroids and pot legal? Exactly what is your logic behind this?

Your talk show would flop, because no one would tune in.
No, i dont think any drug should be illegal, either all legal or all illegal, picking and choosing is histarical

youngguns said:
You are boasting about getting a great price on a "key". What kind of person does that make you, knowing someone of this nature?

So if you know people that make money illegally.....you are guilty by proxy?? It goes on every day here in the real world where I reside....I try my best not to judge people......but I'll do my best to live with your low opinion of me....considering how highly I value your opinion.....

So you would consider juicing...(class 1 controlled substance)....versus getting yaked up (class 1 controlled substance) much better ??

Hypocracy to suit your own needs don't you think..

youngguns said:
No, i dont think any drug should be illegal, either all legal or all illegal, picking and choosing is histarical

Wait a minute you don't think any drugs should be illegal, but you think anyone that sells coke is a peice of shit, scum of the earth?

My god, you're more confusing than a girlfriend.

swolenole said:
I can get a bird {kilo} for 16G.......that's worth about 35G retail if it helps....should take about 10 days to sling it...

damn man..shit must be straight from bolivia for 16g's

swolenole said:
So if you know people that make money illegally.....you are guilty by proxy?? It goes on every day here in the real world where I reside....I try my best not to judge people......but I'll do my best to live with your low opinion of me....considering how highly I value your opinion.....

So you would consider juicing...(class 1 controlled substance)....versus getting yaked up (class 1 controlled substance) much better ??

Hypocracy to suit your own needs don't you think..
uhh ya? Unlike most people I have a mind of my own and I know what is right and what is wrong. I'm not the governments bitch like the lotta ya.

I could but its not like its hard. You buy a 2 cars at wholesale say 4 grand each put a grand into each of them bodywork, radio A/c heater etc....

Then retail them for 9995 after haggling we get to 8 to 9k each car and Done.

I guess some would need a lot. but ebay and park and sell work to i guess.

youngguns said:
uhh ya? Unlike most people I have a mind of my own and I know what is right and what is wrong. I'm not the governments bitch like the lotta ya.

You are the most confused / confusing fuck I've ever talked to.

What the fuck do you call being a cop?

Top Bottom