Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is to long to stay on??? need help asap

man you haven't been taking this cycle very seriously, missing shots by days etc etc.

you should have had a plan and stuck to it.

if you had have been using a higher dose or different compounds you could have exaggerated the side effects with those uneven blood levels

anyway youve been on for too long IMO and should come off right away and start PCT

i'd recommend you get some HCG and do 1000 iu's EOD for 10 days (5 shots of 1000'iu) then start PCT of either aromasin OR formastanzol...... supported by HCGenerate at max dose. these would be ran for 4 weeks.

before you cycle again do a lot of research and this time plan everything out in advance and stick to it.

taking steroids in the way you just did is not a good idea at all

Right on the money!Do it right or not at all!

Clomid, you guys are forgetting clomid..

two things...first. wtf is a jug?
second...thats a fairly weak cycle, 250mg of test every 4 days? come on, lets not all freak out and scare the guy half to death. come off of this cycle since its obviously half ass. save the rest of your cyp. and use it in your next, more serious cycle. follow a proper pct and you have nothing to worry about.

thank you .. i was getting a little worried.. when your doing the 1ml shots it takes forever to go through it .. I was thinking clomid and novadex .. this guy thats watching my cycle said that would be enough?? is it? im new to this obviously so im going to research alot more.. i know they say that steroids are hard on your prostate. but how long do you need to be on for it to be hard ony our prostate? i have one full one left and a 3/4 vile left should i just finish the 3/4 vile

thank you .. i was getting a little worried.. when your doing the 1ml shots it takes forever to go through it .. I was thinking clomid and novadex .. this guy thats watching my cycle said that would be enough?? is it? im new to this obviously so im going to research alot more.. i know they say that steroids are hard on your prostate. but how long do you need to be on for it to be hard ony our prostate? i have one full one left and a 3/4 vile left should i just finish the 3/4 vile

no just stop ur current cycle and start pct , save the rest for ur next cycle and plan it carefully, i don't recommend using clomid and nolva for pct they have lot of sides specially if done together u need an AI like arimidex with a low dose of clomid.

Top Bottom