Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrew ? Please help

ucantridethis01

So tonight was my first time brewing and I followed the Step by Step instructions to brew Enenthate. I brewed 2 bactches of Test and everything went great other than I had 2 problems.
1. My Watman filter blew out.
2. 19 out of 20 vials looked great but 1 vial was very cloudy

So my questions are do filters normally bust? I used 1 filter per 100ml then changed. Both filters busted 3/4 way through filtering the brew. I cleaned everything well beforehand with alcohol and also used filtered oil. So is my brew still safe to inject? and also What is going on with that 1 vial? It was in the middle of my first batch, noticed after they all 20 vials were filled. Any answers are appreciated...Thanks!

What size filters did you use?
Where you dumping into vials from filter or into a beaker, if vials each vial is good until you get to the vial where the filter failed, if beaker than all has to be refiltered just because it looks clear its not worth it.
If you apply too much presure than yes they blowup!

.45m is not good enough to get all the spores. Were you using a vacuum hand pump? Don't go over 12PSI. That will crack every filter. What oil were you using?

Use a .22um filter... you must be patient so you don't bust the filters. If you busted a .45 by too much pressure, then a .22 is gonna be worse.

Well personally if its going in me I wouldn't risk it but its your choice. Oh and the problem is you are not able to give even force or presure with a 10ml syringe. You would be better off getting a 60ml syringe and filling it up to 50ml and droping that in the best cawking gun you can buy like a whole $15! The shitty cheap ones don't hold presure and they are pain in the butt! The put the filter at the end of that! works great gets about 100ml per filter even using EO oil.

I love the caulking gun idea! ^^^ Sure will save your palms from cramping. If you do in bulk, try that "millipore" filter where you put the unfiltered juice in the top part (holds like 250 ml I think). THe filter part is in the middle with a vacuum line attaches to. Then you use a vacuum source (like a vac pump that attaches in the chuck of a drill). When you start the drill it sucks the juice from the top part of the filter to the bottom part where it is now filtered. It only costs like $30.00 and it looks like a big hourglass. Of course this is for the guy who's in production.

I love the caulking gun idea! ^^^ Sure will save your palms from cramping. If you do in bulk, try that "millipore" filter where you put the unfiltered juice in the top part (holds like 250 ml I think). THe filter part is in the middle with a vacuum line attaches to. Then you use a vacuum source (like a vac pump that attaches in the chuck of a drill). When you start the drill it sucks the juice from the top part of the filter to the bottom part where it is now filtered. It only costs like $30.00 and it looks like a big hourglass. Of course this is for the guy who's in production.

That would work well too but for the price of 2 filters(which should do 250ml) at $3 a piece and a $1 60ml syringe, it would be quite a bit more to do the same amount with the $30 filter. And the caulking gun works fairly fast too, you just kinda have to babysit it till your done. :)

How fine does the millipore 250ml filter?

Top Bottom