Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone... Just joined...

mckennadd

Hi all,

Just realized, I posted this in the wrong place, so reposting here.. Sorry!!

Just joined, so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Brooke, from Southern Cal. I'm 21, a personal trainer, and a college student, and lots of other things too I suppose :) All for now!!

Have a lovely day!!!

- your stats: weight, height, bodyfat%

5'8", 131 lbs, haven't had my bodyfat tested in like forever...

- your goals -- what are you trying to accomplish?

Trying to get back to being super-fit (was in a car accident last year, and lost a bunch of muscle tone).

- your current training & cardio schedule

Weight training every other day for an hour
Carido six times a week for one hour

- your current meal plan, including with each meal, portions, what you are eating and when you eat.

I eat very healthy, pseudo veggie (just don't like meat).

- any salient medical concerns

I'm an amputee (left, AK) due to a car accident last year. Doesn't really hold me back all that much anymore.

-- Brooke

Hey Brooke!
Welcome to EF! :heart:
Quit it with all that cardio. :velvett: You're probably burning off any muscle tone that you do have.

What does "left AK" refer to??

Post up your specific daily diet if you want some pointers. That's really what is going to dictate your results.

So Cal in da house! (I just moved to No Cal... would like to import about 15 degrees of heat ...) Love the avi already!

Welcome to EF!

Welcome to EF!!!!
I lost some muscle tone too...due to "vacation"....nah...BF was ill and I stopped working out besides colon cleanse...
I am back at it and just like you want muscle tone back!!!
Work it!!!
I am in awe with the butt in your picture!!! I imagine you don't squat (correct me if I am wrong) BUT how on earth do you keep that butt in place...
Must be genetics? Or the age gap??? 19 years???
Probably so!!!
You look great!!! :heart:

Top Bottom