Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP PLZ! i cant lift..how many cals??

rez

i havent been to the gym in 3 weeks because my back is out:bawling:
how many cals should i be having now?
has anyone been in this situation before?
my stats; female, 5'6, 107pounds, about 19% bf (probably more now...)

plz help ..this is so depressing!

1600-1800

check it here

thanks anth...
i think that looks too high though! if i cut it down to 1300-500.. will anything dramatic happen?

no,

but you'd better take a lot of proteins (not to lose too much LBM)

and take anti-catabolic sup (L-Glutamine and/or BCAAs)

protein 200g?

i just bought some UDO's oil...is this ok?

i take the other supps as well

Rez, I am prolly having jaw surgery in two days and will have 12 calories per lb of body weight with a high % being protien, and I'll also replace a lot of carbs with fat. Lower glycolitic activity = lower carb intake. BMR burns a higher percentage fat than activity. Doctor says 2 weeks of no lifting. I think I may make it 1.5 or 1 since I can't stand sitting around.:mad:

Anyway, don't deprive yourself too much --- right now is not the time for a very hypocaloric diet. just remain hydrated and weigh yourself frequently. A few hundred calories extra per day for one week is less than one pound, and you are probably underestimating your metabolism (why would yours be lower than average?). Lapses in lifting will not ruin your physique, either.

Damn... I need to consume a liquid diet for a week. :bawling:

plornive said:
Rez, I am prolly having jaw surgery in two days and will have 12 calories per lb of body weight with a high % being protien, and I'll also replace a lot of carbs with fat. Lower glycolitic activity = lower carb intake. BMR burns a higher percentage fat than activity. Doctor says 2 weeks of no lifting. I think I may make it 1.5 or 1 since I can't stand sitting around.:mad:

Anyway, don't deprive yourself too much --- right now is not the time for a very hypocaloric diet. just remain hydrated and weigh yourself frequently. A few hundred calories extra per day for one week is less than one pound, and you are probably underestimating your metabolism (why would yours be lower than average?). Lapses in lifting will not ruin your physique, either.

Damn... I need to consume a liquid diet for a week. :bawling:

liquid diet...gawd..ide be one skinny mini after that!

at the moment im living off tuna salads, nuts, udo's, protein shakes, eggs, raw veg. very low carb...but plenty of fibre..

I WANA lift again!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

rez said:
protein 200g?

i just bought some UDO's oil...is this ok?

i take the other supps as well

107pounds = 48.5 kg

48.5 kg X 2 g prot/kg # 100g protein (that's what you need)

so with 200g it is far enough

and UDO's is a good oil (with all the EFAs)

Top Bottom