Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HC Generate

I feel ya 25 here but im back to the drive of a 17 yr old lol

I was way hornier at 25 than 17. I'm still exceptionally horny at 51. I don't come to this forum to preach or judge peoples decisions, but guys, especially young guys, shouldn't need drugs or supplements to feel horny.
I see all the problems people have with their hormonal experiments on this forum, and I worry for their long term health. I don't mess with hormones, and never have except for 2 short cycles in the 80's.
Know the risks. I think most people don't think long term. It's easy to accept explanations of this hormone counteracts that hormone, and if this one is suppressed, this other one will fix that, etc. But your body is more complex than any explanation on this forum will capture.

A healthy libido and pecker is a priceless luxury. And its amazing what can be accomplished with natural supplements like HCGenerate), good nutrition, a good exercise plan, and hard work.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box. I understand what people are going through and like I said, I don't mean to judge. I just wanted to express an opinion that is probably not expressed enough on this forum.

I feel ya the reason behind all of it was a tren/havoc stack done back at 22. great gains and only side was truly not recovering my libido even with a decent pct.

Hcgenerate has helped with that

I was way hornier at 25 than 17. I'm still exceptionally horny at 51. I don't come to this forum to preach or judge peoples decisions, but guys, especially young guys, shouldn't need drugs or supplements to feel horny.
I see all the problems people have with their hormonal experiments on this forum, and I worry for their long term health. I don't mess with hormones, and never have except for 2 short cycles in the 80's.
Know the risks. I think most people don't think long term. It's easy to accept explanations of this hormone counteracts that hormone, and if this one is suppressed, this other one will fix that, etc. But your body is more complex than any explanation on this forum will capture.

A healthy libido and pecker is a priceless luxury. And its amazing what can be accomplished with natural supplements like HCGenerate), good nutrition, a good exercise plan, and hard work.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box. I understand what people are going through and like I said, I don't mean to judge. I just wanted to express an opinion that is probably not expressed enough on this forum.

great post brother!

Top Bottom