Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havoc, tell us about your work outs!

BigBazooka

i got a huge boost from your pics. now if you just could give some basic information on your training.. how many reps, sets and other stuff. i would be very greatful for information. i believe in performing reps in strict form as hard as i can. i don't cheat.

so how do you train, Havoc?

I train with circus midgets with acute epilepsy and chronic halitosis, we swing with each other and sometimes get shot out of the canon backwards, its exhilirating and makes me feel loved, sometimes I wear flourescent head and wrist bands with white overalls and juggle midgets, I look quite dashing.

Actually, my split is this:
Sun-Chest
Mon-Calves and abs
Tues-back
Wed-shoulders
Thurs-Arms, calves
Fri-Legs
Sat-off

Always pick 3-4 exercises per bodypart, 5-6 on legs, always perform 2-3 warmup sets for each exercise to get the mind and body ready for what is about to go down. Then I perform 2-3 working sets, 1 set heavy(4-8 reps), 2 sets methodically slow and perfect(reps of 12-15), thats it, also I smoke herb after every leg workout then go to my favorite mexican food restaurant with my partner and grub because by then I am hungrier than a hostage in Beirut. peace

ok, so heavy and strict. that's the way to go. you must be tired as a hummingbird that flew across the pacific after your training week, 'cause you have only one day for recovery. that's hardcore!

thank you, sir.

your little guy there hitting the bong needs to hit the squat rack and also the meat department at the grocery store. also that is the fastest hit i have ever seen taken in all my life.

Top Bottom