Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having a bad day:(

N

new@gettinbig

My day can not get any worse...actually started last night..up half the night doing a paper, after I took my daughter to gymnastics..then went to have someone help me with freakin accounting..which Im totally clueless!!! Teacher is of no help in her teaching abilities.

Got stuck in crazy traffic for school, late for class.....after I get out of class I wanted to stop off at my car and get my food and some more water...(dont like carrying around a gallon:)) anyways I get to the car..no KEYS! I go back across campus to my class again to look...NO KEYS...I go back to my car to see if I see them inside...NO KEYS..I walk across campus again to go to security and report for a lock out...walk back to my car and wait 20 minutes for a security officer...cant get my car unlocked...yet another one...cant get it done...finally 45 minutes later...they get it opened.

Now I am off to accounting to try to interpret so I can pass my midterm on thursday..............:mad:

bad days like those are the worst!! we all suffer from them at some point. just think ahead...things have got to get better!! go to sleep early and when you wake up tomorrow it'll be the start of a brand new day

Can't help with the bad day, but I do have my degree in accounting and am in the process of studying for the exam right now.

If you need any help I could certainly give it a shot.

Zen

Awwww New - I've had days like that. Like can anything else possibly go wrong??? THe good news is that there's always tomorrow. Plus you have your wonderful little gymnast to keep you smiling.

I generally look at things like - I will pick what I'm going to get ulcers over and what I won't. I also do a test --- if it can't be fixed w/ a shotgun, then its a "problem". Otherwise its just a "challenge"!

My allergies are kicking up right now. I haven't slept much in 2 days. So last night I drop off this prescription at the pharmacy. They tell me it will be a half an hour. So I go home and come back 3 hours later. They tell me it still isnt' ready. So I sit and wait. Other people keep coming up to the pharmacy counter. I can tell whatever I had asked about is becoming less and less of a priority for these people. So I go up again -- "they're working on it". An hour later, hanging out at the drug store w/ all the moms and their runny-nosed kids, my allergy and some old guy bitching at his wife. I finally go up and ask another lady. She says 'Oh, we have to order that. It may be a day or two." I'm like "Well I was told it would be ready at 6:30 tonite". "Well, who told you that?" "I dont' know - whoever was here at 6 PM" "Well it wasn't me!"

Shit.

Oh well. So I went home and spent the night sneezing.

I laugh about it now. There was one cute little kid there who had a great big smile. :D

BTW -- accounting sux. LOL. My prof for Intro was a former IRS auditor so he was stickler. Then the second guy we got was so busy anticipating negativity that he sucked just because he sucked. Now I hire an accountant.

Last edited:
it HAS to get better

I meant that as a "positive" thinking kind of thing. You know, like a motivational catch phrase. i'm a firm believer that negativity will only bring more negativity and that you should try and stay positive and try to CONVINCE yourself to make the day get better. That's what I meant by "HAS to get better". ;)

My bad day yesterday was : sweet little mama me, made the kiddies a strawberry cake with vanilla icing.....I had 3 pieces for lunch, two before the gym, and two when I got back from the gym. The cake is almost gone, thanx to mom here.

But, my chest workout was awesome last night !!! I swear, my body responds POSITIVELY to sugar. Strange....but felt guilty as hell for the pig out though.

Now today , the guy who owns the gym, calls for my hubby, cause he has two free tickets to the Mr. O, and wants him to go. WHAT ABOUT ME??????????:bawling:

omg... i hear that one!!! man that sucks!!!:( . well, no to worry NEW.... i have a killer midterm thursday too!! :bawling: . im gonna go hit the books riiiiiiiiiight NOW! :)
good luck on ur exam!

:kiss:

"It will be ok."

Words my hunny sez to me nearly EVERY conversation. Have I told you lately how smart my hunny is? *wink*

Top Bottom