Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo aggression???

Parabola

Does Halo really make you short tempered and aggressive?...if so at what dosage?...im looking for something to take before football games to just get me in a rage...and since nobody has fuckin cheque drops this is the only other thing..

ive heard if there is such a thing as a roid thats going to rage you, its halo. but i dont know if i totally believe in the big rage theory.

I know Cheque Drops make u rage..cuz they are designed to make dogs do that shit...supposedly mike tyson was on it when he bit that guys ear and shit...i really WISH someone would have that for sale...ide kill for some

Parabola said:
I know Cheque Drops make u rage..cuz they are designed to make dogs do that shit...supposedly mike tyson was on it when he bit that guys ear and shit...i really WISH someone would have that for sale...ide kill for some

i believe what your looking for there guy is .............rabies

me too me too i want some halo didn't do shit for me and i did 40mg day before nationals aggresion wise that is

I felt a pronounced aggression at only 5mg Stenox you are on target to use halo for aggression. in some research report I saw on this site the researchers compared effects of I believe 5mg halo to like 150 mg proviron. halo is one of the strongest roids period it can bring on the rage thats for sure

dzulboy said:
me too me too i want some halo didn't do shit for me and i did 40mg day before nationals aggresion wise that is

Sounds like you had fake gear if you couldn't feel 40mg halo.

i was taking 10mg and i felt very easily aggetated (sp?) but not like i wanted to rip someones head off.

Top Bottom