Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gun Enthusiasts...

MattTheSkywalker said:
Unfortunately, it is the least of all evils.

Gun control cannot make guns disappear. What it WILL do, is take the gun out of the hands of a law abiding citizen. This person, as a law-abider, was never a danger anyway, even if they have machine guns. They don't break the law.

However, gun control does not take the gun out of the hands of a criminal, as they disregard the law. Thus, criminals will remain armed to prey on a defenseless population.

Police do all they can, but the majority of criminals are never arrested. So the public needs to be able to defend itself, since there is no way to take the guns out the hands of criminals through government action.

No matter how aggressively the gun control could be enforced, the black market desire for guns would drive the prices sky high, attracting an ever larger criminal element. (This is exactly why the war on drugs is unwinnable; look at what we pour into that without making a DENT. A war on guns would be a comparable boondoggle).

And of course, the other issue: What's the fastest way to impose martial law?

1. disarm the population.
2. impose martial law

Ask the experts: Hitler, Stalin, Saddam: Gun control works!

But evenforgetting that issue for a minute, there is no logical justification of gun control. itis merely another instance of people looking to Big Brother to givethem an illusion of security, like the Drug War and the TSA (airport security).

if there were a way to enact legislation and guns would instantly disappear, I would be all for it. But because there is not, increased gun availability is the only way to protect the rights of law abiding citizens.

Some good points but I'm not arguing gun control here rob. I'm simply stating that I am very glad I live in Canada where we are not so afraid of being assaulted/robbed/sodomized/murdered that we don't have to wander around with a glock on our hip or have semi-automatic assault weapons to protect our homes.

I thank my parents every day for bearing me in this country where I can live in a city larger and more populous than 95% of American cities and yet with 1/10th the murders and violent crime.

bluepeter said:
Some good points but I'm not arguing gun control here rob. I'm simply stating that I am very glad I live in Canada where we are not so afraid of being assaulted/robbed/sodomized/murdered that we don't have to wander around with a glock on our hip or have semi-automatic assault weapons to protect our homes.

I thank my parents every day for bearing me in this country where I can live in a city larger and more populous than 95% of American cities and yet with 1/10th the murders and violent crime.

I'm glad you live there too. :)

What was the first thing Fidel Castro did ? Seize every firearm. You know what happened after. Look at that commie faggot Lula in Brazil, he's doing the same shit. Congrats to you guys. Open carry is not that bad. For those in Virginia looking for a way to open carry with class, let me know. I can put you in contact with Lou Alessi directly. he makes the most famous holsters in the world and can make you a custom belt holster in crocodile, shark or whatever you want. Pricey but gives a cool look.

manny78 said:
I can put you in contact with Lou Alessi directly.

Namedropper. :)

I've screwed around with leatherwork as a hobby and I've got an autographed copy of John Bianchi's autobiography, Blue Steel and Gunleather -- but Alessi? That guy is Da Bomb.

digger said:
Namedropper. :)

I've screwed around with leatherwork as a hobby and I've got an autographed copy of John Bianchi's autobiography, Blue Steel and Gunleather -- but Alessi? That guy is Da Bomb.

Only problem with Lou is the turnaround, last time I checked it was 2 months but it's worth the waiting.

i'm not a big fan of open carry. then you've got people that want to be Mr. Badass carrying because everyone can see it and they think they're something special. the only people that you'll see openly carry are the ones that think they have something to prove, IMO, therefore they're going to do it.

Concealed Carry, however, is what i prefer. i don't think PA has an open carry law, but i could care less. i have a conceal carry permit simply because i wanted it and was able to get it without any hassle.

a bonus, IMO, to the PA conceal carry law is that i do not have to unload if i have the gun in the car. to me, it's just a pain in the ass because i like to keep one in the chamber and 10 in the mag. the gun only leaves the house with me anymore if i'm making my weekend trips down to my grandmother's house. never know who could decide to show up while i'm down there....and you may think it's a bad idea, but i'm 100% prepared if need be. believe me, there could arise the need within the next few weeks. i hope not, but if it happens, i'm ready.

crak600 said:
i'm not a big fan of open carry. then you've got people that want to be Mr. Badass carrying because everyone can see it and they think they're something special. the only people that you'll see openly carry are the ones that think they have something to prove, IMO, therefore they're going to do it.

I've seen those people. We call them "police".

curling said:
Your're going to think we are crazy when they(govt) comes from you and all you got is a bat and knife for protection.

Are you trying to tell me that my government is going to come to my house to assault me so I need a firearm to protect myself? You guys shoot FBI agents on a regular basis?

or are you referring to someone breaking into my house or trying to assault me?

If it's the former, wow, your ceiling is covered in coat hangers isn't it?

If it's the latter, that's why I live in Canada, so I don't need to carry an assault weapon for fear of my or my family's safety.

Top Bottom