Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got to get rid of the uni-brow

Hey if it works. I geuss it goes well with the european traditon of women not shaving. My uni-brow days are over though.

I have been lying throughout this entire thread:bawling: I have no unibrow and never worn a wig or a caterpillar:alien:

Ps. women not shaving=:worried: :sick:

well, waddua expect outta peeps who drink warm beer and drive on the wrong side of the road, lololol

rnch said:
well, waddua expect outta peeps who drink warm beer and drive on the wrong side of the road, lololol

At least what I drink can be described as 'beer', rather than the fizzy piss-water you jive-turkeys over there drink.:beer: Don't get me started on the wrong side of the road debate, it is not pretty;)

HodgeMN said:
My uni-brow days are over though.
smart move hodge.....karma to you. be sure you keep an eye out for ear and nose hair.....don't want to "bundy-ize" your face.;)

rnch said:
an old myth.
not at all...shave it and it'll come back thicker and denser.

Chicks DO NOT dig the uni-brow at all...we will and we DO get a good laugh at the "owners" expense. No different than a bunch of guys making fat girl jokes. ;) BTW, don't be afraid to trim the nether regions either...just my advice...

easy tiger.

once you start shaving, in my experience, the hair is no longer soft and sparce. this may not be the case for EVERYONE...I guess...

rnch said:

to sum up rnch's most eloquent reply :rolleyes: :

cutting wont make it grow fast, but it will make it appear coarse when it is very short due to the nature of the way hair looks as the hair begins to grow above the skins surface. it takes less than 1/16 in of hair growth, from shaven to be noticeable again. a better way is to pluck it, if you are looking for a more long term solution. this will pull out the hair at the root, thereby lengthening the time before the hair protrudes above the skin.

Top Bottom