Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got to get rid of the uni-brow

HodgeMN

Need some help in getting rid of the uni-brow. I don't feel comfortable doing it myself (they would probably look worse than now!). Any suggestions on were a guy can go get this taken care of?

any barber or hair stylist can trim out the center in a matter of seconds for you, bro.........it's no big deal to them. the sideburn trimmer on my electric razor does equally well.

DEFINATELY get rid of that cro-magnum look. i can still hear my sister and her gfs tearing apart potential guys because of the unibrow look.

NOTHING turns a girl off on you more than unwanted facial hair (unibrow, nose, ears). no matter how good u look or how smooth your game is.

do not heed that advice. Go to a day spa/salon and get it waxed or plucked out individually. Do not shave or clip it.

that's crazy shit. my girl's been riding me to either pluck or wax mine. i tell her it keeps me warm in the winter

pluck it man. tweezers and a couple minutes. simple as pie. it doesnt hurt and the hair will get less "rooted" as you do it. dont shave it, unless you want it nice and strong when it comes back.

I was a little apprehensive about going into a salon and getting them waxed. Do many guys do that?? Anyhow got em trimmed and my female friend that pointed them out likes me much better. I am concerned about them growing back thicker and was curious if anyone has tried nair for this area?

never tried nair there.....don't leave it on for more than a couple of minutes.....sensitive skin there!!

i hit the bridge of my nose with my norelco advantage electric razor every now and then......no problems so far doing this method.

congrats on dumping the unibrow look, dude......MUCH better look, i'm sure!!

I like the look and actually wear a small wig at the top of my nose to create more volume and fullness.

LMAO. I just read this and my admin was wondering what was so funny. Must be a British thing about women liking uni-brow.

Top Bottom