Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

god, i fuckin hate nosey ass pharmacists

absolutely

Fucking retarded I am, I was not thinking that controlled subs need to be paper Rx's.....Good call smartass
Though where I did my internship they had all comp charts and shit..The Dr had a ticker file and faxed over through the computer a hand signed Rx...Prob not used every where though.(the Dr and the pharm had the same software)
And yes, we did it for ADHD meds. Just not for harsher shit like morphine and shit like that...As long as the patient came in every 2 Months for a med check.

If it were pain killers I could see the issue.

ADHD drugs are not used a rec drugs (at least to my knowledge). I would have threatened her with deportation, or a big white cawk.

You could not be any more wrong.

Peeps drink on them.

It's Speed.

Desoxyn was taken off market but was also known as pharmaceutical methampheatmine... literally... methamphetamine.

They don't make it anymore.
Meds help, but now entire nation will be on Adderall, Dexedrine, Methyphenidate, Provigil..

So multidimensional, don't know where to start... or end for that matter.

adderall is in the same class as oxycontin,morphine and dilaudid you cant even get it called in.All that shit is pharm grade meth speed on cw speed on

adderall is in the same class as oxycontin,morphine and dilaudid you cant even get it called in.All that shit is pharm grade meth speed on cw speed on

Yup C 2.
Only C 1, I know of is GHB.

Great phramaceutical, however, it ain't without its share of problems as well.

I used to get 60 30mg ir tabs a month for years and when i saw my dr he would just give me 3 diff scripts for 3 diff months if i lost 1 i was fucked but since i never actually took them(I used to trade them for cryp weed)They normally just pled up in my cabinet

I used to get 60 30mg ir tabs a month for years and when i saw my dr he would just give me 3 diff scripts for 3 diff months if i lost 1 i was fucked but since i never actually took them(I used to trade them for cryp weed)They normally just pled up in my cabinet

LOL, okay CW....everything that annoys you about having to go in for meds all the time etc....... You can thank peeps like Shrimp for.

LOL, okay CW....everything that annoys you about having to go in for meds all the time etc....... You can thank peeps like Shrimp for.

Bro dont let CW fool ya if hes refilling early hes gotta habit now.Adderall is some nasty fuckin shit and speed freaks are the worst junkies of all.I was always into sedatives i used to over sleep my refill dates.

your so nonchalant about it all...

Im a recovering drug addict bro ive got nothing to hide. I probably know more about some pharmaceuticals than some of the Dr's that prescribe them.Its not something Im proud of if anything i discourage abuse of medications now Cw should get off of that shit even if it is XR the compound and potential for abuse is still the same.

yep i use adderall everyonce in awhile for studying for tests. (in college and dont have a script) its so expensive to buy from ppl lol last test i failed anyway never taken or buying this shit again. worthless!!!!

Top Bottom