Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

I do like gatoride, but I dont like all the sugar and carbs it has in it. I feel at certain points of my workout running hinders it, but its a really good warm-up for my total body before I hit the weights. I got about a week left of the primo dex and then into Ox for my cutting cycle. If i could do the primo dex over I would use 3 pills right off the bat... that would make you buy two bottles for the cycle. I wonder if you could buy one bottle of primo dex and a extra bottle of Epi to increase that dosage to feel the pump and strength gain and not have to pay for the second bottle.. I am considering doing that for my Ox cycle... what do you guys think? I guessing I will need to do 3 pills of the Ox due to the similar compounds it has in it.... once again let me know what you think people.

they also sell Electrolyte-Infused Water, that might be something you might want to look into good friend.

Yesterday was a PUSH day and I killed my triceps and pecs. I think I went to heavy on bench, still recoverying from shoulder, but I could not help myself. I have not been able to straight bar bench forever. I had to stop at 315 with my reps, felt pain coming back in my shoulder, but I tell you my good arm was JACKED UP. I think if both arms were 100% I would of pushed over a freaken house. When I was benching my left arm (good arm) did not have a single strain or weak feeling when pushing the weight. I wish I could gauage my strength increase in bench... damn injury...

lifts:
straight bar bench......................................5x5x315
reverse straight bar bench........................5x15x135 failure sets
tricep ext......................................................5x8x120
cable cross over (high,med, low).............5x10x80
one arm tricep ext.......................................5x10x60 or 80? most time to failure
one arm tricep cross over ext...................5x10x45
skull crushers.............................................3x10x120
sitted bench press.....................................3x10x220
dips..............................................................5xfailure

I ran after my workout (hurricane suggested) and that was freaken hard. I got 2 miles and I was done. My cafs were trying to cramp for the first 1/2 mile, but I pushed through it and it went away or just forgot about (not sure what came first). I love zoneing out when you run it makes the time fly by. I am hoping the GW starts to kick in. I am not sure if I like it yet, but maybe that is why I felt stronger than hell when I was lifting. I am liking Steve's push, pull, leg routine.

they also sell Electrolyte-Infused Water, that might be something you might want to look into good friend.

Try coconut water, nutritionally speaking it cannot be beat. Coconut water is the best possible thing you could drink intra workout and you can take it up a notch and add some BCAA's to it. I know a lot of people don't believe in BCAA's but I can't train without them, just my two cents.

At least you found the sweet spot. Very cool

Try coconut water, nutritionally speaking it cannot be beat. Coconut water is the best possible thing you could drink intra workout and you can take it up a notch and add some BCAA's to it. I know a lot of people don't believe in BCAA's but I can't train without them, just my two cents.

i read a big article/study that they are not needed nor do they really helpout if you are getting enough protein, but i disagree.

I think they are very good for intraworkout. especially if you start to sip them 30/35/40min into the workout and there is cardio after lifting.

i read a big article/study that they are not needed nor do they really helpout if you are getting enough protein, but i disagree.

I think they are very good for intraworkout. especially if you start to sip them 30/35/40min into the workout and there is cardio after lifting.

Yea, I got in the habit of training with BCAA's when I would cut and do my cardio after I lift. I don't care what ans study said, I know that they helped me preserve mass during my cardio session. Now, I use them intra workout regardless if I'm doing cardio. It's worth my 20-30$ a month to ease my mind. Plus most of them taste good.

Yesterday was a PUSH day and I killed my triceps and pecs. I think I went to heavy on bench, still recoverying from shoulder, but I could not help myself. I have not been able to straight bar bench forever. I had to stop at 315 with my reps, felt pain coming back in my shoulder, but I tell you my good arm was JACKED UP. I think if both arms were 100% I would of pushed over a freaken house. When I was benching my left arm (good arm) did not have a single strain or weak feeling when pushing the weight. I wish I could gauage my strength increase in bench... damn injury...

lifts:
straight bar bench......................................5x5x315
reverse straight bar bench........................5x15x135 failure sets
tricep ext......................................................5x8x120
cable cross over (high,med, low).............5x10x80
one arm tricep ext.......................................5x10x60 or 80? most time to failure
one arm tricep cross over ext...................5x10x45
skull crushers.............................................3x10x120
sitted bench press.....................................3x10x220
dips..............................................................5xfailure

I ran after my workout (hurricane suggested) and that was freaken hard. I got 2 miles and I was done. My cafs were trying to cramp for the first 1/2 mile, but I pushed through it and it went away or just forgot about (not sure what came first). I love zoneing out when you run it makes the time fly by. I am hoping the GW starts to kick in. I am not sure if I like it yet, but maybe that is why I felt stronger than hell when I was lifting. I am liking Steve's push, pull, leg routine.

VERY nice update bro! Killing it!

Top Bottom