Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

2230 is my goal which should create weight loss but still be able gain strength, but I haven't seen too much weight loss.. maybe muscle is take that up and lossing fat... I think that is going on...

you need to get your bf% measured.. you cant go by weight bro.

Bro how's the shoulder? Do you know what kind of injury it was? Sorry didn't get back to your pm. How's the joints feel? Are the other body parts feeling dried out or stiff? I know that's a lot of questions but may be able to help guide you. Also GET a quality massage from a qualified therapist. Have them work on that shoulder for a whole hour. I go to a massage therapist who most of her clients are active in mma so you may find someone like that experienced in sports injuries. K bro

Damn... your right I man... I dont know why I did not think of that... thanks

Its all good, the scale lies alot.You can stay the same weight and drop a good deal of bf%, especially when hitting the gym hard and even more so, when adding anabolic compounds to it.

Bro how's the shoulder? Do you know what kind of injury it was? Sorry didn't get back to your pm. How's the joints feel? Are the other body parts feeling dried out or stiff? I know that's a lot of questions but may be able to help guide you. Also GET a quality massage from a qualified therapist. Have them work on that shoulder for a whole hour. I go to a massage therapist who most of her clients are active in mma so you may find someone like that experienced in sports injuries. K bro

The doctor believes/saw through an x-ray it has arthritis in the joint, but it looks like an old tear or calcium build up on one of my tendons. I told him to give me a shot first and see how the shot makes my should feel and then maybe later I will get an MRI if it does not feel better. It feels better but it hurt doing 225 straight bar bench (usually workout with 350 or 375).. which pissing me off.... If I use dumbbells around 75-90lbs it does not hurt so I will stick with them for awhile longer. when I ran on the treadmill (usually 3 miles) my ankles and knees hurt, but I just push through the pain (does not stick around after workout). I blame them on my crappy shoes that I have been wearing. I will looking into a massage.

I have not found BF% checker.. and I don't believe in the weight scales that supposedly tells you your BF%... it taking your BMI and saying blalalallalalal.

Still doing Steve's push, pull, and leg day routine. The primo dex has not given the pump as much as helladrol did so I will take 3 pills a day, but I need to tighten my belt up and my shirts are loser around the mid-sec/tighter around my shoulders and chest which are positives.

Fight a dumb spring flu right now, so that stinks

Last edited:
Hey bro, sorry to hear about the pain. I've been there and so have many of us. It's true you can work through the pain but be very careful not to hurt yourself further. Sometimes a break is needed or just going with light weights or alternative lifts is beneficial at this time for you. The weight will come in your lifts, just be patient. If your treating your body like a sorts car or machine it just doesn't work that way and if so you may put yourself on the sidelines indefinitely!!!!! So be careful! One alarm that I recognize is the rest of your joints stiff or with pain. If you have access to getting bloods drawn maybe you can check your estrogen level. We need that estrogen especially in power lifting... With out it you'll feel like an old man haha no really one time got my estrogen real low and wasn't pleasant. Remember there's no magic pill, learn to listen to your body now stay healthy and you'll be just fine.

The doctor believes/saw through an x-ray it has arthritis in the joint, but it looks like an old tear or calcium build up on one of my tendons. I told him to give me a shot first and see how the shot makes my should feel and then maybe later I will get an MRI if it does not feel better. It feels better but it hurt doing 225 straight bar bench (usually workout with 350 or 375).. which pissing me off.... If I use dumbbells around 75-90lbs it does not hurt so I will stick with them for awhile longer. when I ran on the treadmill (usually 3 miles) my ankles and knees hurt, but I just push through the pain (does not stick around after workout). I blame them on my crappy shoes that I have been wearing. I will looking into a massage.

I have not found BF% checker.. and I don't believe in the weight scales that supposedly tells you your BF%... it taking your BMI and saying blalalallalalal.

Still doing Steve's push, pull, and leg day routine. The primo dex has not given the pump as much as helladrol did so I will take 3 pills a day, but I need to tighten my belt up and my shirts are loser around the mid-sec/tighter around my shoulders and chest which are positives.

Fight a dumb spring flu right now, so that stinks

get your bf% checked at the gym bro,they should do it for free.Sorry to hear about the aches and pains brother hang in there.

Almost over this damn spring flu..coughing and hacking up junk, but I went to the gym. Right now I am taking 3 Primo dex, 100mg s4, 20mg GW (just started-got into my wife products for that one..lol), creatine, and LDG just ran out (lasted 30days).It was a leg day for me. I was pretty happy with my workout. I got my mind straight right after I got done with my running and told myself, " I am going to kill my legs and you better be ready." I did a quick 2 mile ran then went straight into my leg workout. I had some pretty bad leg pumps, but I am thinking that I was going at a good speed, 7.5 up to 9 for most of the time, was the cause of it.

Lifts:
Stright leg dead lift- 5x10x315
hip slide-------------- whatever 20plates plus slide is 5x10x? (I wanted to put a person on top of it like the lifting magazines/20 plates was not that hard wish I had a spotter to push up the weights)
one leg hip slide---- 5x6x200 or 220? (machine stack)
leg ext---------------- 5x8x240
leg curls-------------- 5x10x130.. last one to failure
caf ext----------------5xfailure x ? (think110)
abs-------------------- 5x25

let me tell ya I am cramping up tonight.. my cafs and hams are quick to cramp with a wrong movement... Drinking a ton of water to help with the cramps.

I would love to find a good weight lifting gym in my area... the only thing I have is the local YMCA, Planet Fitness, and a high school.

Almost over this damn spring flu..coughing and hacking up junk, but I went to the gym. Right now I am taking 3 Primo dex, 100mg s4, 20mg GW (just started-got into my wife products for that one..lol), creatine, and LDG just ran out (lasted 30days).It was a leg day for me. I was pretty happy with my workout. I got my mind straight right after I got done with my running and told myself, " I am going to kill my legs and you better be ready." I did a quick 2 mile ran then went straight into my leg workout. I had some pretty bad leg pumps, but I am thinking that I was going at a good speed, 7.5 up to 9 for most of the time, was the cause of it.

Lifts:
Stright leg dead lift- 5x10x315
hip slide-------------- whatever 20plates plus slide is 5x10x? (I wanted to put a person on top of it like the lifting magazines/20 plates was not that hard wish I had a spotter to push up the weights)
one leg hip slide---- 5x6x200 or 220? (machine stack)
leg ext---------------- 5x8x240
leg curls-------------- 5x10x130.. last one to failure
caf ext----------------5xfailure x ? (think110)
abs-------------------- 5x25

let me tell ya I am cramping up tonight.. my cafs and hams are quick to cramp with a wrong movement... Drinking a ton of water to help with the cramps.

I would love to find a good weight lifting gym in my area... the only thing I have is the local YMCA, Planet Fitness, and a high school.
i like to do my workouts before cardio..I feel like my workouts suffer when cardio is done first.There are many other reason i prefer workouts first as well.

Try gatoraid for the cramps .When your body gets low on electrolytes ,you will start to experience cramps no matter how much water you drink.

I do like gatoride, but I dont like all the sugar and carbs it has in it. I feel at certain points of my workout running hinders it, but its a really good warm-up for my total body before I hit the weights. I got about a week left of the primo dex and then into Ox for my cutting cycle. If i could do the primo dex over I would use 3 pills right off the bat... that would make you buy two bottles for the cycle. I wonder if you could buy one bottle of primo dex and a extra bottle of Epi to increase that dosage to feel the pump and strength gain and not have to pay for the second bottle.. I am considering doing that for my Ox cycle... what do you guys think? I guessing I will need to do 3 pills of the Ox due to the similar compounds it has in it.... once again let me know what you think people.

Top Bottom