Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

Just a quick update.... OX is going good and definitely feeling slimmer and the pumps from the S4 are great. I am starting L-Alb, today, really hit the cutting cycle hard for the rest of my on-cycle. Hoping to get the extra cardio with introducing this into my cycle. I will keep everyone informed.

Product on OX, S4, GW, l-alb, N2guard, LiqDex, TUDCA

that looks like a great stack there buddy.....looks like a whole lot of fun

Just a quick update.... OX is going good and definitely feeling slimmer and the pumps from the S4 are great. I am starting L-Alb, today, really hit the cutting cycle hard for the rest of my on-cycle. Hoping to get the extra cardio with introducing this into my cycle. I will keep everyone informed.

Loving the log bro.. nice work, and glad you are liking the GK pro's as much I do

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

great job bro, still following ya.

alright just got through the entire bottle of S4 today I was taking right around 100-125mg a day and yes I had some pretty bad night blindness, but it really did not mind it. I will tell everyone when the night blindness is gone. This will help people determine how long it took for me to regain my night vision. I have lost today date 17 pounds with Primo Dex and now OX and gain some good strength. I have to say I gain more on helladrol cycle, but still satisfied with my increase with the primo. The more I think about it..... if my shoulder was not banged up I would gain the some or more. I guess I will not know.. I base my strength gain soldly on bench press.. I know you should do that but that's what I do for strength. I think I will push the OX up to four pills a day to see how it feels and my body reacts to it. I am not sure how long I need to do 4 pills to justify the outcome. SUGGESTIONS?

Taking:
OX (2pills am & 2pills midafternoon), GW 20ml (10 am & 10 right before working), L-Alb 20ml (10 am & 10 right before workout), N2guard x7(3pills am & 4pills pm), Tudca x1 (night)

Update to the S4 side effects... still having night blindness, but it seems to be getting better (2 days past). I am taking 4 pills of the OX for the last couple of days and I have been getting some massive cramps in my legs and biceps. Looking to regain the strong feeling that I had with Primo Dex. Should is still bugging me which really sinks, but it is slowly getting better. My cardio is lacking the last few days due cramping or lost of drive or little of both. I need to get that drive back maybe going hard for the last 2 months have slowly broken me down. screw that idea... I just need to kick myself in the ass fight through this bullshit I am feeling right now. I have a PUSH lifting day so that mean my triceps, chest, shoulders, and little bit of abs for scheduled for today.

Taking:
OX (2pills am & 2pills midafternoon), GW 20ml (10 am & 10 right before working), L-Alb 20ml (10 am & 10 right before workout), N2guard x7(3pills am & 4pills pm), Tudca x1 (night)

Update to the S4 side effects... still having night blindness, but it seems to be getting better (2 days past). I am taking 4 pills of the OX for the last couple of days and I have been getting some massive cramps in my legs and biceps. Looking to regain the strong feeling that I had with Primo Dex. Should is still bugging me which really sinks, but it is slowly getting better. My cardio is lacking the last few days due cramping or lost of drive or little of both. I need to get that drive back maybe going hard for the last 2 months have slowly broken me down. screw that idea... I just need to kick myself in the ass fight through this bullshit I am feeling right now. I have a PUSH lifting day so that mean my triceps, chest, shoulders, and little bit of abs for scheduled for today.

Did you get better results from the primo than you are getting from the ox? I'm debating between the two.

The compounds seem pretty similar but felt stronger with primo Dex... I would recommend 3 to 4 pills a day or substitute a extra pill of epi

Top Bottom