Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

Great looking cycle bro! I'm a powerlifter myself and always have believed a good bench goes hand in hand with a good squat. Believe it or not but legs are a part of the bench. Shoulders will take a beating. Be wise and contemplate how you train. Lifting for strength and power is a different animal. A coach is always helpful and joining a team, if your not already, will up your game. Any questions just ask. Good luck bro!
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

Great looking cycle bro! I'm a powerlifter myself and always have believed a good bench goes hand in hand with a good squat. Believe it or not but legs are a part of the bench. Shoulders will take a beating. Be wise and contemplate how you train. Lifting for strength and power is a different animal. A coach is always helpful and joining a team, if your not already, will up your game. Any questions just ask. Good luck bro!
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

Thanks... I do believe it would help my bench.. I will look into team around my area

Life got busy sorry for no updates the last few days:

I took steve advice and started doing legs at least one time during the week... let me say "Ouch" I had some trouble getting off the toliet this morning my hamies are sore. The squats kicked my ass!! I do not have any side effects from the S4 as of yet.. .might bump it up to 75mg. I dont not feel any different with the use of Primo yet but its only been few days. If it is like other PHs then it will take a couple weeks to feel the affects of it. Today I am going to kill my Tric and chest and get a good run (3 to 4miles at a easy/medium pace) in to loosen up my body from my leg day.

I have not found a powerlifting coach in the area as of yet...

diet:
April 15, 2014

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
Breakfast
Mc - Egg Whites - Egg White, 5 large egg white850g0g18g0mg275mg0g0g
Fruit Apples - Apple, 1 medium apple (100gr)7014g0g0g0mg1mg0g3g

Lunch
Subway - 6" Veggie Delight on Wheat W/ American Cheese, 12 inch54080g12g20g40mg940mg12g10g

Dinner
Prego - Spaghetti Sauce With Mushrooms, 3 cup46584g9g12g0mg2,880mg66g18g
Home Processed - Deer Burger, 12 oz4770g21g66g0mg0mg0g0g
Spaghetti - Spaghetti Noodles, 280 g44286g3g14g0mg2mg2g5g

Snacks
Fruit Apples - Apple, 1 medium apple (100gr)7014g0g0g0mg1mg0g3gTOTAL:2,149278g45g130g40mg4,099mg80g39g

I really just want concentrate on my upper body.. I did enough squats, power cleans, etc in college...lol.. I should do at least one leg day... It will help with overall strength gains. I'll think about it

do push/pull/legs. I have a setup in the lifting section as a sticky .. it will pay off.

Life got busy sorry for no updates the last few days:

I took steve advice and started doing legs at least one time during the week... let me say "Ouch" I had some trouble getting off the toliet this morning my hamies are sore. The squats kicked my ass!! I do not have any side effects from the S4 as of yet.. .might bump it up to 75mg. I dont not feel any different with the use of Primo yet but its only been few days. If it is like other PHs then it will take a couple weeks to feel the affects of it. Today I am going to kill my Tric and chest and get a good run (3 to 4miles at a easy/medium pace) in to loosen up my body from my leg day.

I have not found a powerlifting coach in the area as of yet...

diet:
April 15, 2014

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
Breakfast
Mc - Egg Whites - Egg White, 5 large egg white850g0g18g0mg275mg0g0g
Fruit Apples - Apple, 1 medium apple (100gr)7014g0g0g0mg1mg0g3g

Lunch
Subway - 6" Veggie Delight on Wheat W/ American Cheese, 12 inch54080g12g20g40mg940mg12g10g

Dinner
Prego - Spaghetti Sauce With Mushrooms, 3 cup46584g9g12g0mg2,880mg66g18g
Home Processed - Deer Burger, 12 oz4770g21g66g0mg0mg0g0g
Spaghetti - Spaghetti Noodles, 280 g44286g3g14g0mg2mg2g5g

Snacks
Fruit Apples - Apple, 1 medium apple (100gr)7014g0g0g0mg1mg0g3gTOTAL:2,149278g45g130g40mg4,099mg80g39g

yes give the primobol more time, its a very good compound, you will deff get something from it.

Okay.. Today was a break through day for the Primo (taking 2 pills a day)... I was getting worried about the effectiveness of the product, but not anymore. I felt great in the gym and had some rock hard pumps with a ton more veins showing on my arms and upper shoulders (it might be from the S4, not sure).. Primo took about 7 days for it to kick in for me and that is easily week to week and half faster than Helladrol. I once again took Steve advice about the push, pull, leg routine... I started the routine with the idea of running 4 miles, but ended up running 3.3 miles before I start my lifts.. I did push yesterday and today it was all pull lifts.

Seated rows 5x10x190
Standing rope rows 5x10-15x120
One arm rows 5x8-10x60
lats Pull downs 3x10x 180
Straight bar Biceps 5x12-15x130
Dumbbell hammer curls 5x10x50
preacher dumbbell curls 5x10x35- till cant do it
dips (couldn't help myself) 3xFailure

Doing high reps with medium weight still due to shoulder pain (10-15 reps). Doctor gave me a couple of shots in my shoulder yesterday, so hopefully in a week I will feel like a new man.

Diet been slipping a little, so freaking hungry the last few days.. I think it due to the increase in cardio or maybe the LDG.

Anyways... will keep logging every couple of days and have a great EASTER.

You're gettin me all excited for MY LGD/Primoboldex log starting in a couple weeks! F**kin love sarms1 & this new GK Prohormones is sounding better & better everyday!

You're gettin me all excited for MY LGD/Primoboldex log starting in a couple weeks! F**kin love sarms1 & this new GK Prohormones is sounding better & better everyday!

It will be interesting to see when your Primo kicks in for you since you are starting LDG the same day, correct? I front load LDG before I started Primo by 10 days.

Top Bottom