Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

ok, but know you could burn a few more cals and get better growth with a 10min warm up and the rest done post lifting.

I've gave your idea a shot and it seems to be working out. I feel little stronger and I still run a little bit after my workout since its summer so it make is nice to see things. I am about 2 weeks into my PCT and I feel pretty good and my balls are back to normal. Sex drive is okay but not the best yet. Strength is still increasing and stamina is ok, but my weight loss is the biggest thing. I am not really trying but it is melting off. I am down 30lbs now.

Talking to Steve about Test Stack and I will be given that a try in a little bit during my PCT.

Taking:
GW 20ml
MK 25ml
L-alb 2 x 25ml
Clomid 50mg
HCgenerate
LiquidDex 2 x .5 ml
N2Guard 4 pills (2 am and 2 pm)

I've gave your idea a shot and it seems to be working out. I feel little stronger and I still run a little bit after my workout since its summer so it make is nice to see things. I am about 2 weeks into my PCT and I feel pretty good and my balls are back to normal. Sex drive is okay but not the best yet. Strength is still increasing and stamina is ok, but my weight loss is the biggest thing. I am not really trying but it is melting off. I am down 30lbs now.

Talking to Steve about Test Stack and I will be given that a try in a little bit during my PCT.

Taking:
GW 20ml
MK 25ml
L-alb 2 x 25ml
Clomid 50mg
HCgenerate
LiquidDex 2 x .5 ml
N2Guard 4 pills (2 am and 2 pm)

test stack or hcgenerate es will work wonders.

Top Bottom