Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

Yesterday was a PUSH day and I killed my triceps and pecs. I think I went to heavy on bench, still recoverying from shoulder, but I could not help myself. I have not been able to straight bar bench forever. I had to stop at 315 with my reps, felt pain coming back in my shoulder, but I tell you my good arm was JACKED UP. I think if both arms were 100% I would of pushed over a freaken house. When I was benching my left arm (good arm) did not have a single strain or weak feeling when pushing the weight. I wish I could gauage my strength increase in bench... damn injury...

lifts:
straight bar bench......................................5x5x315
reverse straight bar bench........................5x15x135 failure sets
tricep ext......................................................5x8x120
cable cross over (high,med, low).............5x10x80
one arm tricep ext.......................................5x10x60 or 80? most time to failure
one arm tricep cross over ext...................5x10x45
skull crushers.............................................3x10x120
sitted bench press.....................................3x10x220
dips..............................................................5xfailure

I ran after my workout (hurricane suggested) and that was freaken hard. I got 2 miles and I was done. My cafs were trying to cramp for the first 1/2 mile, but I pushed through it and it went away or just forgot about (not sure what came first). I love zoneing out when you run it makes the time fly by. I am hoping the GW starts to kick in. I am not sure if I like it yet, but maybe that is why I felt stronger than hell when I was lifting. I am liking Steve's push, pull, leg routine.

depends on what your focus is.I can tell you 100% that for me lifting after a long cardio session, my strength and stamina suffers, no what what im on.And thats not even going into the effects it has on muscle gain, which is awhole different subject that has differnt views

Cardio will probably suffer a bit if you do weight first also.I mean whatever way you cut it, the human body can only handle so much before fatigue starts to set in, no matter what way you cut it

The BEST and i mean BEST way to do it.If you want maxium intensity with both cardio and lifting, is to do them different days or atleast do a split routine, where the time is scattered.

I give you credit bro you're staying hungry and consistent. That's great!! I agree with hurricane it depends on your goals and what you're trying to do. For me I tend to limit my after workout cardio sessions. For me I think you have to gauge where that overtraining mark is but not to worry your hard work and experience will be your teacher if anything. Just remember that to lift those heavy weights you also need the rest and recovery. Did you get your shoulder massaged yet? When I was active in mma and powerlifting that was the only thing that really would help. That was my experience. Also eat bro and fluids. Gotta get those carbs in especially if your gonna be hitting the cardio with training days. Carbs are your friends. Try some shoulder therapy exercises involving the smaller muscles groups. Yes that means lighter weights lol. All in all I like your intensity, focus, and consistency. Keep it up!!!!!

try doing early morning cardio or doing it before lifting... you will notice quite a bit of difference... stick with it bro... your going a great job so far... keep the good positive attitude and keep moving forward...

Okay brothers... Question for everyone, I have one more day with primo Dex and then I start Ox. Should just began with ,3 pills since its really close to the same products as primo? Or should I drop back to 2 pills again. The sweet spot for primo was 3 pills.

Great log, brother! I'm gonna run the same stack in a few months, so I'll be eagerly watching your progress! Keep up the good work

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Bro how long did you run the primoboldex? You're not gonna take a break til you start your next oral or did I miss something?

Bro how long did you run the primoboldex? You're not gonna take a break til you start your next oral or did I miss something?

About a month... And no I was not going to rest due to the consumption of the primo dex... 3 pills a day instead of 2 pill takes alot of time off the entire cycle that was previously thought it would take.

Last edited:
sorry it has been a couple of busy days. today was my day off of lifting and running. I truly believe I needed a day off. I have been pushing my body really hard. I am on to OX at three pills a day. I found with primo Dex that was my sweet spot so I kept it up with the OX. I am also taking GW and S4 on cycle. What I feel from taking OX is a lot more ... Tightness, Body heat... I am sweating a ton. It is leaning me out.. by no means I am like Dylan body shape but for I can tell. The aas or Gw is allowing to spend 2 hours and longer without feeling drained. I am loving it... Although my kids daycare bill is getting a little more expensive due to that. The night blinds has definitely kicked in at 125, but veins are popping and strength is definitely gaining. You know when others come up and ask how much weight that is and what are you doing then something is working. I also love see a little guy or girl get on a treadmill thinking that they will look good and run a ton longer just make them feel like shit because they had to quit or slow down..lol... Love it.

Shoulder is feeling little better but still not straight benching, pushups, or shoulder raises with it.

sorry it has been a couple of busy days. today was my day off of lifting and running. I truly believe I needed a day off. I have been pushing my body really hard. I am on to OX at three pills a day. I found with primo Dex that was my sweet spot so I kept it up with the OX. I am also taking GW and S4 on cycle. What I feel from taking OX is a lot more ... Tightness, Body heat... I am sweating a ton. It is leaning me out.. by no means I am like Dylan body shape but for I can tell. The aas or Gw is allowing to spend 2 hours and longer without feeling drained. I am loving it... Although my kids daycare bill is getting a little more expensive due to that. The night blinds has definitely kicked in at 125, but veins are popping and strength is definitely gaining. You know when others come up and ask how much weight that is and what are you doing then something is working. I also love see a little guy or girl get on a treadmill thinking that they will look good and run a ton longer just make them feel like shit because they had to quit or slow down..lol... Love it.

Shoulder is feeling little better but still not straight benching, pushups, or shoulder raises with it.

you are good with 3 caps of oxandrovar a day bro... if that was your sweet spot on primobol then it is likely the same with oxandrovar... im very happy to see your results and that you are very happy with them... keep up the excellent work and keep the updates coming...

Just a quick update.... OX is going good and definitely feeling slimmer and the pumps from the S4 are great. I am starting L-Alb, today, really hit the cutting cycle hard for the rest of my on-cycle. Hoping to get the extra cardio with introducing this into my cycle. I will keep everyone informed.

Product on OX, S4, GW, l-alb, N2guard, LiqDex, TUDCA

Top Bottom