Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Day 1 DY blood and Guts

10min Wu on nautalist

Decline bench

Wu
135x10
165x8

Work
200x12 this was supposed to be in the 6-8 rep range till failure, guess I underestimated myself, probably coulda banged out 15 of em but got a cramp in my leg. Next time ill throw 225 on and see what happens

Incline db press

Wu
50x10

Work 75x4 will hit 70 next time

Db fly

Wu
30x12

Work
50x9 55 next time here

Concentration curl

Wu
22.5x12

Work
35x7 or 8 can't remember

Bbl curl

85x8

Whole workout not counting cardio took probably not even 1/2 hour. Was just standing there like I didn't know what to do with myself. Got a good pump off it tho, it was pretty intense while it lasted with the 1min rest lol. As much as I want to I'm not gonna add anything to it, I'm just gonna focus on form....I havnt done db work in so long it was awkard as Hell lol. I'm gonna add a.m. fasted cardio on sun. And Mon. Just because chest day isn't too crazy and this should keep fat in check. I'll probably go low carb on sun. Too and 4k clean calories mon thru sat. Just a little experiment

I did it but I added stuff to it , 30 mins just doesn't feel right to me lol.. But when I'm natty it might

Yeah I may add a little idk. Back and leg days look intense but chest/bicep day is kinda weak. I may just add some dips in and more working sets on biceps

Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you junkie. Will be keeping up on you here bro!

Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you junkie. Will be keeping up on you here bro!

Yeah I think ill Like it....key here is the short rest and form. I think if its done properly then its a solid routine but if its not followed to a t would be a waste of time. I think another key is not to treat the first set as too much of a "Wu" and more of a working set just not till failure, then balls to the wall wanna puke on the working set lol. I've already learned this from one workout.

Top Bottom