Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Day 4 legs

10min lit cardio

Leg Extension

wu
70x15
110x12

work
150x10 think this is right cant remember, forgot my journal:rolleyes:

Leg Press

wu
270x12
540x10

work
810x10

Machine Hack Squat

wu
90x12
140x12

work
230x10 need to bump these way up

Leg curls

wu
70x12
110x12

work
150x10

SLDL below knee

wu
135x12

work
185x10

Calf press on hack squat machine

wu
180x15

work (3 sets of failure 10sec rest)
360x12
360x7
360x6

Calf Raise

wu
90x15

work
140x10

15min sauna

Numbers probably arrnt 100% accurate but i know I need to raise the weight on almost erything here. will def be g oing 8 weeks on this routine because its gonna take two just two dial it in. Unless I decide to enter the transformation contest :evil:, still undecided

Leg extensions suck rocks bro. If you can alternate lunges. Much better for your knees and quads overall.
That Hack Squat too bro, be kind to your bod and do regular back squats. That machine gonna huirt your knees bro. It makes your bod adapt to it and thats bad news.
Everything else looking titz bro!

agreed with Zed regarding the Leg extensions.. I do it light to warm up or do the 100 rep drop set .. feel the burn

agreed with Zed regarding the Leg extensions.. I do it light to warm up or do the 100 rep drop set .. feel the burn

honestly they don't bother me at all, i'm gonna stick with the routine the way he has it lined out..It's been squat city for the past four months so a change is nice

Dam bro.......not good.
If you insist then put some kind of balm on your knees, use sleeves or wraps and warm them up very well.
I still dont like it one fuckin bit at all man!
Just so you know my true feelings on em.:worried:

The thing is, you are blessed with good knees. But when are done with this they wont be so good any more. I just hate that shit having crap knees from birth.
Really wish for your own sake you would reconsider this.

Top Bottom