Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend is starting her DNP, any...

Day Two: I fill a little irritated, just an overall bad attitude. My throat burns a little bit and so do my sinuses, like I have been in contact with breathing something that I might be allergic to. I feel kinda hungry all the time but I think it is more from a little bit of indigestion. I drank some red wine, a small glass a day right before bedtime because I always have trouble sleeping. I don’t miss the carbs in food form but really miss them in drinks. I want a Coke soooo bad and I want juice too (no, not that kind of juice, I mean cranberry-grape! ) It is very tempting to want to take another pill but I know that you might not feel anything for the first two days so I will just wait! I am taking flax seed oil, at least 1000 mg a day. I found it in a tablet with evening primrose and borage. This also gives me a good dose of Vitamin E. I didn't really want to drink the wine but I had to get to sleep somehow. It was funny though, I had already been drinking a lot of water and if I ever drink alcohol I try to drink a glass of water for every drink not to get dehydrated. So I lay down in the bed, got settled, had to go pee, had to have something to drink....and so on...you get the picture! I am making a lot of dietary changes, especially when it comes to carbs since alot of my family is ending up with diabetes as they get older. Okay guys and girls, lets cross our fingers.

P.S. Guys, if while on DNP you have the feeling of being mad, not mad at anything in particular but more like everything in particular...just mad and feel mean. LOL, that is one symptom us girls have to deal with during PMS! (just thought I would share) Yep, when the one you love bothers you when they breathe, that's it!

BETA611
Could you send me that Zip File two, or anyone else who might have that DNP Zip File. Thinking doing a cycle for cutting, but don't wanna touch this without indepth knowledge.

Thanks!

e-mail: [email protected]

Where the hell did this thing come from?

This post is over 5 yrs old and beta611 only has 3 posts... Doubt you'll contact this person.

Sassy69 said:
Where the hell did this thing come from?

This post is over 5 yrs old and beta611 only has 3 posts... Doubt you'll contact this person.

LMAO!!! I didn't even look at the dates. I was just too awe struck at the sheer volume of newbie non-plats in a thread about DNP use! :FRlol:

NeverTrustABlonde said:
woa... this is from a while ago.... too bad the thread ended on "day 2", i wouldn't mind knowing what "day 3" was like, and so on....

You want to know where the thread would lead or you want the info on DNP??

I'd rather let this thread die & go away ... DNP isn't really anything that needs to be played with.

Top Bottom