Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl wants to lose body fat - any tips from pro's?

katlinchen

Hey Guys!

So as you might see, I am a 21 year old girl (50kg, 1,62m) and have a body fat percentage of exactly 21%. I have been doing acrobatics since 2 years, last year I started doing body weight exercises. I am in acro training 4 times a week for 2 hours, I train my abs 4 times a week for 30 minutes and my arms+leg twice a week for abot 60-80 minutes.

For me, a women with a sixpack has always been the ultimate perfection. I have super narrow hips and I am quite skinny already, but if you look at my tummy and I am not tensioning the muscles it looks like I couldn't do a single sit-up - which annoys me!!! In good light, you can see a two-pack at the top, but down there around my belly button it look horrible. So, i want a flat tummy with slightly abs looking through and I decided to lose about 3-4% of body fat percentage, but I don't want to lose more than 1-2kg!

I am already watching my diet, it mostly consists of chicken, quinoa, peas, carrots, protein bread, cheese, ham, sausages, nuts but also milk and fruit.

I will now try to vary my diet the following:

Carbs in the morning and before acro training maybe a banana, but almost no carbs for dinner.

For example:

Morning:
2 eggs, 2 slices of protein bread, cheese, ham
coffe, black tea, hot choholate (unsweetened) with about 150ml of low fat milk

Snack:
hand full of nuts, low fat quark with yoghurt, apple, some fruit

Dinner:
chicken/fish/pork/beef with very very little quinoa/brown rice/potatoes and veggies
Black tea or coffe with 100ml of low fat milk

Evening Snack:
maybe quark again

What do you think about it??

Top Bottom