Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy body fat and steroid use

possible solution is to use para pharma 300mgs primobolan with anavar 50mgs and n2guard daily

so I'm looking to run anabolic steroids but the thing is when I got my test done at home on my body fat stepping on the scale it showed up that I was 20% body fat. not sure if that's accurate or not
basically I am 180 lb and I've lost about 50 lb over the past year. I'm 26 years old and I am 6 ft tall
my question is for a first cycle I've been training for the past year and a half. do you think this is long enough to start?
the first steroid I'm interested in using is equipoise, I heard this one is really good for those who do a lot of cardio like me
Post a photo - we'll tell you

Dylan and his video will explain it better than I ever could definitely watch it.

so I'm looking to run anabolic steroids but the thing is when I got my test done at home on my body fat stepping on the scale it showed up that I was 20% body fat. not sure if that's accurate or not
basically I am 180 lb and I've lost about 50 lb over the past year. I'm 26 years old and I am 6 ft tall
my question is for a first cycle I've been training for the past year and a half. do you think this is long enough to start?
the first steroid I'm interested in using is equipoise, I heard this one is really good for those who do a lot of cardio like me
you need to get your diet in check

Post up a pic and also wait a few more years until starting anabolics. Check out a sarms stack from umbrella labs or sarms4sale.

Top Bottom