Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Bashed Over Here For Using An OTC PCT

I just joined this new forum because someone pmed me here saying they needed some good posters, so I posted up a cycle I was considering and no one knew wth all the products were I was planning on using, and they didn't even give it a chance. They're just clomid/nolva pushers basically.. check it out; My Next Cycle

So they want some good posters eh? i just created an account, this should be interesting!

I do like some of the OTC products we put out.. And SA.. But I still love the feeling of clomid..

So they want some good posters eh? i just created an account, this should be interesting!

hahaha i've gotta check it out.

they seem like decent people, they just don't have some of the experienced vets and awesome sponsors we have :D

LOL, that's awesome! Be careful though. The thing is, it's a philosophy you either want to embrace or you don't. If someone has a belief system they're convinced is right, they're not in the market to hear why they're wrong. Some people don;t really care about health or recovery or maximizing gains. They just figure if they take X, Y and Z, it works and that's that. No need to think beyond it.

LOL, that's awesome! Be careful though. The thing is, it's a philosophy you either want to embrace or you don't. If someone has a belief system they're convinced is right, they're not in the market to hear why they're wrong. Some people don;t really care about health or recovery or maximizing gains. They just figure if they take X, Y and Z, it works and that's that. No need to think beyond it.

Yeah! I'm not going to march in there like a know it all ,sneaky tactics are the best :)

and wat feeling is that???if you are gonna use a serm in pct isnt nolva at 20mg per day similiar to 150mg clomid???

Yes and no. Nolva is site specific and good for gyno, whereas Clomid acts like an estrogen and can either lower or raise existing e. In some cases, people find it beneficial, but it's too much of a crapshoot. You can wind up really feeling like shit on Clomid. And i don;t believe it does much in the end as far as actual improvement of the HPTA. (Plus there are other sides including toxicity).

Even if you use one or the other, using UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE would still speed recovery.

Top Bottom