Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Bashed Over Here For Using An OTC PCT

Got some of the best of the best here at EF, along with great people.
We are a huge family and proud of it.
No need for drama in this place......

To true mate ^^^^^^

Brad.

Yeah shibsy I see that a lot. What can you say tho?
Try to educate them and then go on your way bro and fosho dont sweat it.
With the contest on you got plenty on your plate bro.
Good luck!

and also you guys are making me feel like a child the night before christmas lol tell me what you're thinking already! :D

Oi dude! i see that joining a new forum-site is ok, since your introducing em retards to power products like Mrsupps - ntbm!

Other then that, what ya doing over there? you got the main forum of training here :) the wizzes to the shizzes!

Oi dude! i see that joining a new forum-site is ok, since your introducing em retards to power products like Mrsupps - ntbm!

Other then that, what ya doing over there? you got the main forum of training here :) the wizzes to the shizzes!

haha i'm just trying to spread the knowledge :) some guy asked me to help out over there so i told him i'd join up. not a bad bunch of guys, just ill informed ;)

I can see where they didn't know what you were talking about. There is not one person that I have spoken with in my area or surrounding areas that have ever heard anything about mrsupps or NTBM.

I wish there was an actual kick back for sending people their way.

I could be a sick sales rep down here.:beer:

(hint,hint) job for crushtime?:chainsaw:

Top Bottom