Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Bashed Over Here For Using An OTC PCT

shibs

Stay frosty
I just joined this new forum because someone pmed me here saying they needed some good posters, so I posted up a cycle I was considering and no one knew wth all the products were I was planning on using, and they didn't even give it a chance. They're just clomid/nolva pushers basically.. check it out; My Next Cycle

Yeah shibsy I see that a lot. What can you say tho?
Try to educate them and then go on your way bro and fosho dont sweat it.
With the contest on you got plenty on your plate bro.
Good luck!

Here on Elite they bashed you!?

The Ironden Rick

Here's a members comment

"It looks like a new pro hormone, and a bunch of other over the counter garbage- complete waste of money imo"

LMAO! No one even knew
what he was talking about!

thats y i choose to spend my time here :)

They're simply unaware. In all fairness, deisal and Beast et al are essentially steroids so if you've never heard of them I can see thinking "what's the point?" If you can get real turinabol why mess with that stuff? No sense trying to convince them one way or the other.

As for the UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE, they do things that nothing else does. You can try to explain that to them but some people are just stuck in the old ways.

-"and pretty soon they'll be talkin bout thems auto mo bils and how thems will replace horse and buggy! crock a horse shit.."

Top Bottom