Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Bashed Over Here For Using An OTC PCT

I just joined this new forum because someone pmed me here saying they needed some good posters, so I posted up a cycle I was considering and no one knew wth all the products were I was planning on using, and they didn't even give it a chance. They're just clomid/nolva pushers basically.. check it out; My Next Cycle

Well that is what you get when you go to a forum and every single member who has given you a reply has a join date of late 2010 early 2011 lmao.. You have stumbler into a start up forum full of gym rant retards.

Not a single one of them have any single Idea how to "research" anything. every single one of them have spotted off nothing more then regurgitated Bro'ology . I went to check out the thread there and its like a jumped into the back the future delorean and shot back to 1980...

I don't much like talking shit and drama like this though. SO really if you want to post links to other forums in the hopes we can all gather around and talk some smake. THis is not the site for it.

It is ignorance. I like forma-stanzol over clomid/nolva any day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! keep us updated.

I would like to thank my workout partner for turning me on to these two great websites

fighter got to experience how we take care of each other around here the other day. Sent me a pm on needtobuildmuscle.net the other day about some order problems. I hooked him up good like I always do:heart:

shall we guys....

shall we raid them :D ?

No we shall not.

We shall be cool bros and not assholes.

If anyone wants to go over there (or any other board) and share and educate some of their members about some of the DS/PH products and OTC supps that you take and like, go for it.

If you're an ass over there, please don't tell them you came from EF.

Those of you spouting off, don't you think the leadership over there are reading this thread? I'll tell you for certain they are.

So don't make EF look bad. Don't try to drag a bunch of bros over to ANY other board and "raid" them. Anyone who does will be banned from EF if they go on a "raid" of another board.

There was a time when all the hyped up supps for the most part were just that...hype! It used to be correct to say 99% of supps or PHs out there were worthless. They were a waste of money and none of the muscle building supps worked anywhere near as well as dbol, drol, anavar, test, deca, tren, etc. Ask Nelson! He wrote a book about it!

So, if someone doesn't know about FormaStanzolol, or HCGenerate, or Beastdrol, etc., it doesn't make them stupid, it makes them uninformed. Don't expect they will readily accept these OTC supps are suddenly good. They probably took sublingual smilax hoping to get huge back in the 80's and 90's. They already wasted money on a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be as good as dbol, but wasn't. Since then they've stopped believing anything OTC is worth a shit except a multi-vitamin.

If you get into debate with people like this, don't expect to win them to your way of thinking. Don't expect it to be easy. And don't lose your cool. Make friends.

fighter got to experience how we take care of each other around here the other day. Sent me a pm on needtobuildmuscle.net the other day about some order problems. I hooked him up good like I always do:heart:

You sure did brother! Very pleased with all of the products I have tried from needtobuildmuscle if you ever need a product rep holla at your boy! lol

Top Bottom