Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found out my friend has been creeping on my girl via facebook

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
Anyways, so I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months. She's cool and I'm cool and so we click. I have a friend that knows her (in fact he knew her before I did) and this guy is white. My girl is Japanese, and my friend has the biggest case of yellow fever known to man. I hang out with this friend quite regularly, but my gf and him hardly ever see each other ( infact it was 3 months ago that they met in person at some party). Anyways so she tells me on one of our recent outings that he sent her these facebook messages. She shows me the messages he sent, which details how much he finds her attractive, that he cannot lie to himself (and though he is in a long distance relationship) he finds my girl super attractive- more so that his gf. My girl, being the cool chick that she is, told him kindly to fuck off, ie. "Oh thank you for the compliments, but you have a girl and you should focus on your relationship. Good luck."

Still he writes things on her photos sometimes like "wow soo kawaii (pretty in japanese)". He doesn't know that I know this (how he didn't foresaw my gf telling me about these stupid msgs is beyond me) so me and my girl just laugh about this behind his back. We always crack jokes and I'm like "Oh maybe you should run off him!" (much to her disgust). In his defense , I haven't told him that we have been going steady since him and my gf never see each other in real life, but he does know that we both like each other and that we're dating. So question: how should I deal with him? So far he has no clue that I know, and I know my gf finds him repulsive. Should I just keep it as it is? Or should I "dissapear" him? I'm leaning towards, keeping it as it is, that is keep laughing about it behind his back, but I want to know how you guys would react.

If yiou never even told him you're both dating - he's doing nothing wrong. Just another horny loser going after a chick online expecting something miraculous to happen.

c

Anyways, so I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months. She's cool and I'm cool and so we click. I have a friend that knows her (in fact he knew her before I did) and this guy is white. My girl is Japanese, and my friend has the biggest case of yellow fever known to man. I hang out with this friend quite regularly, but my gf and him hardly ever see each other ( infact it was 3 months ago that they met in person at some party). Anyways so she tells me on one of our recent outings that he sent her these facebook messages. She shows me the messages he sent, which details how much he finds her attractive, that he cannot lie to himself (and though he is in a long distance relationship) he finds my girl super attractive- more so that his gf. My girl, being the cool chick that she is, told him kindly to fuck off, ie. "Oh thank you for the compliments, but you have a girl and you should focus on your relationship. Good luck."

Still he writes things on her photos sometimes like "wow soo kawaii (pretty in japanese)". He doesn't know that I know this (how he didn't foresaw my gf telling me about these stupid msgs is beyond me) so me and my girl just laugh about this behind his back. We always crack jokes and I'm like "Oh maybe you should run off him!" (much to her disgust). In his defense , I haven't told him that we have been going steady since him and my gf never see each other in real life, but he does know that we both like each other and that we're dating. So question: how should I deal with him? So far he has no clue that I know, and I know my gf finds him repulsive. Should I just keep it as it is? Or should I "dissapear" him? I'm leaning towards, keeping it as it is, that is keep laughing about it behind his back, but I want to know how you guys would react.

He does not know you are going steady - no foul. Tell him so he can move on.

Top Bottom