Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who've gained LBM and lost BF during a cycle......

pauly

Post here and let's chit chat. I wanna know what you were on, stats before and after, and how the diet and training looked like. Starting Monday I will be taking Enanthate/Fina/Ox/Winstrol/Arimidex/ALA. I'll be training to the highest intensity i can for that particular day. Diet will be in the neighborhood of 2100-2500 cals. I'm an endomorph so the carbs will stay somewhat low and protein will be through the roof. Haven't come up with a solid idea yet. My stats right now are 5'10" 192 lbs. 15%. Let's talk.

Enanthate -- 250mg EOD
Anavar -- 50mg ED
Fina -- 75mg EOD
Winstrol -- 50mg ED (last 50 days)
Arimidex -- .5 EOD
ALA -- 1-2 grams day.
Dbol -- 35mg (1st 7 days.)

That's about it. I'm really looking forward to change my body composition with this 50 day cycle. My only speed bump is dieting, but I will try and stay focused for 2 straight months. Any ideas diet wise? I wanna keep the carbs moderately low for the first 4-5 weeks and then drop them a little lower the remaining 3-4 weeks.

damn Pauly...we're almost the same size..i'm at 5'11, 194 right now and around 7%bf...

I think the key to gaining mass and shedding bodyfat while on is like you said, keep carbs moderately low, protein high, drink lots of water and take a protein shake before bed at night...

what i've found that has worked for me (just look at my pics) is high intensity training, many sets, short rest periods, in and out of the gym in 45 minutes and NO cardio!
NO cardio! NO cardio! the reason why is that I believe that cardio sheds fat and sheds muscle when you cut calories...

i have experienced that if i just cut calories and take my ephedrine fat burners and do high intensity anaerobic workouts, i shed fat and keep/gain muscle..

i think you and me have the same bodytype and i think this will work for you..plus all those "supplements" your taking will help ;)

whats the point of the dbol for the first 7 days? talk abotu you taking alot of shit at high doses i take it it must be your 8 cycle or soemthing

by the way..where the hell is everyone getting their alpha lipoic acid?

i goto GNC and Vitamin World and the 100mg capsules are like 25 bucks for like 50 caps!

where can you get enough to where you can actually afford 1-2 GRAMS a day?:confused:

Kak, whattup. I'm an endomorph, I KNOW I don't have the same body type as you. I'll have to do some cardio but prolly just short intense sessions. I don't know if I commented on your other threads I read but your lookin good brother.

Counterstrike -- Dbol, just cause. I have (5) 50 mg. pills left, wanted to use em. This is my 3rd cycle. This one is where I'm a lot more knowledgable and will REAP the benefits.

Kakdiesel said:
by the way..where the hell is everyone getting their alpha lipoic acid?

i goto GNC and Vitamin World and the 100mg capsules are like 25 bucks for like 50 caps!

where can you get enough to where you can actually afford 1-2 GRAMS a day?:confused:

Go to www.Beyond-A-Century.com and type in Lipoic acid. I bought the powder and make my own caps. To get your own capper go to www.cap-m-quick.com and order a kit, comes with everything for $30. The powder is disgustingly cheap. Well worth the money to do this.

I've been "bulking" for the past two years now since my last show and in that time I've gone form 215 or so to 257. When I got to around 235-240 I was at 11%bf...now I'm at 9% (-2% in the last 6 months) and the detail is becoming more obvious the bigger I get. I haven't actually lost fat...just changed the ratio of lean mass to fat mass which will have the same effect...provided you're not "fat". Remember; the more muscle you have the more there is to show and the sharper cuts become so it isn't always truely about your bodyfat amount, though it does need to be reasonably low(10% range). It sounds more like you're trying to cut, so I suppose we're in different situations, however, I consider becoming more massive, defined, and detailed as I have over the past two years to be a significant body composition change. I look far better now at 257 9% than I did at 215 6%. Cuts are deeper, striations are more prevelent and the general "awe" factor is there. I've been on for these past two years straight using mainly testosterone at 1000mg/wk with an occasional splash of dbol or EQ. My diet has gradually increased in quanity of nutrients and thus calories as I have progressively grown. I'm now at 5500 cals, 550 pro, 650 carb, 55 fat. I started around 4500 cals though when I was at 215. So, I have metamorphisised even though I havn't actually "cut". I have foccused soley on adding lean body mass and over that time haven't gained body fat so my physique has drastcally changed.

Top Bottom