Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Cycle! Anavar, Turanibol,Winstrol,Proviron The works! Please READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelaRosa13

I'm a fairly new member to the site. Just for background basics as it seems to be a major concern to individuals giving advice. I am 6'2" 175 lbs 20 Years of Age Naturally sit 11-12 Bf Used to be around 7-8 Naturally Until I ran (First Bulk Cycle). I Have ran only a couple of Pro Hormones due to insufficient funds and Lack thereof Amazing promised Results, I abandoned them and went to the Big Boys. I Ran straight Into Anadrol (Oxymentholone) 100 Tab Bottle 50 Mg Tablets Along with Winstrol (Stanzolol) 100 Tab Bottle 10 Mg Tablets; which I ended up selling half my bottle which I do regret. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 100 Tab Bottle 20 Mg Tablets.
Cycle Was Ran in this fashion:
Week 1-4
-50 Mg of Anadrol a day
4th Week
Added Winstrol 20 Mg a day.
5th Week (started Feeling Supression [HTPA])
Nolvadex 30 Mg every other Day
6th Week
20 Mg Winstrol, Nolvadex 30 Mg Everyday
7th-8th Nolvadex 30 Mg Everyday. Along with Test Booster(4 Weeks after 8th) (included Tribulus, Avena Sativa, Horny Goat Weed; The Works for no mishaps in Sexual Drive Performance and Gains thereafter)

Went For Straight Bulk along with Intense Weight Training,Plyometrics, Conditioning, And Sprint Intervals; since I am an athlete Competing in Track and Field and Football. Took in 8,000 Cals a day (All Done With Nutrition Charts Etc. Fitness is my life so I Left no room for Error) for 5 Weeks (1 Week prior to start of cycle). Cycled off Calorie Intake During Winstrol to 6,000 Still Doing all the the Training Above Upped Protein Intake to Maintain and lean out heavy Unnecessary mass.

Macro Distribuition 60% Carbohydrates, 35% Proteins 5% Fats. During Winstrol Went to 50% Carbohydrates, 45% Proteins, 5% percent Fats

Last but Not Least!!! GAINS Went from 157lbs 6% BF (Bod Pod Test) to 196lbs 11% BF (Bod Pod Again) Cut down During Winstrol and End of cycle to 189lbs 7% BF (Bod Pod) Overall Strength Gains, Immense. Endurance Went Through the Roof on Anadrol and Continued and Surged beyond that with Winstrol.

One last Tid bit- Ran Milk thistle, Saw Palmetto, No Hawthorne Berry do to its lucrativeness around the area -__- One Month Prior to Cycle and Continued Through Week 12. Blood Test Administered every Month One Prior for Baseline and Through out the Cycle for Regulation One After for Comparison Against Baselines. All Checked out perfectly. Test Levels were High before Higher during High after discontinuance of everything. HDL LDL Cholesterol Levels Solid. Liver Enzymes Solid. Don't Know if i'm Blessed but things Checked out.

Now for the good stuff Bear with me people. Sorry for the Long explanation.

I Broke my back My Junior Year having already naturally Gifted Talents for athletics I was outperforming the field. On top of the AAS that I took I shot to another level that being said Freak accident occurred Broke my back body surfing got crushed underneath a 10 footer Doc Said "All that Muscle on your core and and surrounding areas Saved you From Severing your spine."

Getting BAck in the game now and I'm trying to achieve very, almost stupid fast results. I work like a Hound in the Gym. The Track the Field Etc. I need to get the Strength Which I had built upon 4+ Years of Weight Training Back.

I don't Inject. I refuse to Inject Call me idiotic I know I will get flamed but I just can't do it. I Have at my disposal Hefty amount of Winstrol-Turanibol-Anavar-Clenbuterol-Proviron-Arimidex-Nolvadex.

I was entertaining the fact of running a 16-18 Maybe 21 (see Below) Week Cycle. Seems too Long and willing to Shorten to 14 But no Less then Twelve. Maybe Back to Eight to get into the Swings of things. That is why I'm here I need help. I know a good amount but know there are Way more knowledgeable individuals around.

Here's the Theoretical Cycle. Very willing to alter. So bear with and Give Constructive Input. I already Know the Liver is going to take a beating.

2 Months Prior to any AAS- Clenbuterol Cycling 2 Weeks on 2 off. And liver support Prostate Support. And Cardiovascular Support. Joint Support.
Week One-Seven
1-7 Turanibol 20-30-40 Mg. Not sure What my body will feel/react, Starting at the lower dosage going from there.
1-4 Arimidex 2-3 Times a Week. Ends Beginning of Winstol Additive. Every other day, need Help With this. Consensus??!!? Leaning towards No. I Model as a Job so I can’t afford any extra by any freak accidents Gyno Estro Build up. Even though it’s a non Aromatizing Compound. Help Help Help!!
Start of Week 4 or (5th)
4(5th)-11(12th) Winstrol 20-30-40 Mg.
I don’t want to overdue it. Body Handled 20 perfectly no sides great perks. Also dryness of joints Tad concern I perform on the Track, Lots of Brutal Sprints. If the body handles the doses well I might up to 40 Also Varying on Turanibol. Will Most Likely Try to match dosing protocol for both once I know what my body handles well and effectively.
Week Seven
Turanibol Ends. Winstrol Dosing The same.
Week 7- 11(12th) Proviron 2-3 Times a Week. Since No androgens are probably present to Deal and cope for Any Virility Issues that Might come into play. Temporary Fix for this Issue.
Week 11(12th)-18 (19th) Anavar 20-30-40 Mg Depending on Body feel. Overlap Proviron Into Anavar for One week running Everyday(possibly Every Other Day), The Mr. Needs to be able to still perform :D Perhaps Through out the rest of cycle Until I begin Arimidex and or Nolva.
Then Begin Nolvadex with Anavar 2 Weeks Prior to Finish of Cycle Along With Arimidex(3 Weeks)(every other day) Again to combat Any Radical, Though Rare Situations.
Do Mind Doses will be Leveraged and Mixed up according to how the body reacts swelling, Dryness, Mood Suppresion Etc.. Improvisation should be regarded through out the whole cycle.
Run Nolvadex for 6-7 weeks Arimidex ; More so Playing by ear. Possibly dosing every other day with Both.
2nd to last Week of Anavar Compliment a Test Booster including all the essentials to help kickstart the system again. Continue that for 6-8 weeks; 1-2 Weeks after discontinuance of Nolvadex and Arimidex.

Done. Won’t touch a Cycle For many years to come.

P.S I’m Looking for Pound for Pound Strength Gains not any sort of Bulk. Endurance. Body Fat Depletion to be at the Lightest Athletically BF Possible. Maintaining All if not 90% of all Gains. Very Little to no room for Digression.
All Which I am looking for is very attainable without AAS. But now its a matter of Time is Money. Money is Time. I can achieve the given goals in a Good Time frame, but need to be able to achieve such results in a Great if not Excellent Time frame.

Also Please Bear with me I am somewhat knowledgable, But no expert; but I know there are Flaws and Major DrawBacks to the Theoretical Cycle up top. Knowing one of the first things people will say will be saying how I need to have a Test Supension or acetate or Ethenate along with this all Is Just Not Possible. Is there anything to compensate for the lack thereof and A Worthy Valuable Substitute?

Let's Keep it Constructive.

Many Thanks,

DelaRosa

sorry ! We do not offer advice to anyone less than 21 yrs of age,And even then i think thats too young!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom