Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you worried about eye issues with Sarms S4..

P

psizzle_8

So today my rat went to get her eyes checked, nothing special, just time for the routine check-up. Decided to take advantage and go ahead and do an extensive check-up after telling the eye doc what my rat had taken (SARMS S4) and the sides that were experienced...

There are no long term studies out there for S4 usage so why not do a little study of my own?

The doc proceeded to perform several tests; the routine check up, color tests, checked rods and cones, field tests, then dilated my rat's eyes to perform a few more tests to get a good look.

The results: everything was 100% great. Everything was healthy and the way it should be. This was very comforting to hear considering my rat has run S4 SEVERAL times over the past few years, and each time its run at 50mg and above for up to 8 weeks with equal time off.

So maybe this can ease your mind a little if you've been wondering. SARMS S4 is a great compound, and now I can rest easy when giving my SS items to my rats. Not that I ever doubted their purity, but it's still nice to know some answers.

Great to hear, Sizzle! SS is a great company and im glad we don't have to be so concerned with eye sides too much.

With SS? it's rare they experience sides at all. They mainly experienced sides when I gave them S4 from a different company..

Sides with S4 are rat dependent as well as dose dependent. Some experience sides at a lower dose while some can run higher dosages and not feel a thing. You just need to carefully experiment and find your sweet spot. Luckily, the vision sides go away almost immediately when you stop taking S4...that part we know. What we DON'T know is what happens long term, which is why I got the eye doc to check my rat out. :)

My first sarms run I had a few vision sides (bad night vision, transitions from well lit rooms) but after that, nothing. My last sarms run I ran it up to 100mg ED for the last few weeks and never had a problem

Great information here. I know it is scary for peoples rats when they experience the yellow vision or the longer periods of adjustment going from light to dark or dark to light. However, S4 binds to the occular receptor temporarily, causing this mild side effect, and ceases immediately after use. I've never seen or heard of any long term negative effects from S4, though its still a research chemical and needs to be treated and respected as such

QUOTE=RickRock13;15820733]I've never seen or heard of any long term negative effects from S4, though its still a research chemical and needs to be treated and respected as such[/QUOTE]

This ^^^^

Even though the sides do go away after use, it's the long term potential that scare my rats. Too many unknowns and my rat prefers eyes over slight muscle gains.

Probably no big deal after all is said and done but the thought of long term effects is just too scary for me

Glad to hear you checked out well psizzle

I told the doc exactly what sides my rat experienced so he knew where to look and what to look for...

I actually read where it can potentially cause long term effects in one study, so that's what made me want to check it out. As I said, there aren't any for sure long term effect studies out there...as Rick said it only causes temporary effects but I wanted to be sure. :)

Just another confirmed reason I (and you) can trust SS's products.

Top Bottom