Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you who graduated college......

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Is the real world better than school? I suppose it depends, but I'd like to hear some opinions. I've been in school what seems like forever and I'm anxious to get out.

Please enlighten me.

Fuck, looks like making money comes in second to boozing, screwing and etc.

But the thing I hate about school is that I for one have to work on top of going to school, and then there's homework, which sucks the mightiest cock.

I want move on and just work and build a fortune. No one says you can't drink and fuck anymore after school's over. I feel like I'll be free in a way when I graduate.

I would have to say no, it is not. I finished over a year ago and now I have a
8-5 Monday through Friday job. You get tired of the same old routine and it
feels like I have been working for 30 years already instead of just 1. Bro, trust me and enjoy college while you still can.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Fuck, looks like making money comes in second to boozing, screwing and etc.

But the thing I hate about school is that I for one have to work on top of going to school, and then there's homework, which sucks the mightiest cock.

I want move on and just work and build a fortune. No one says you can't drink and fuck anymore after school's over. I feel like I'll be free in a way when I graduate.

i just love the atmosphere.....everything. tailgating, house parties, all the fine women who are just starting to get crazy....i'm not even 21 so I don't goto bars or clubs or anything. in fact i'm pretty sure I'll prefer house parties over bars anyway

I think it's better out of school, but with me I didn't have time to enjoy college while I was there. If I had had an easier major I'm sure I'd like college more than I do now.

omg. school (college) was awesome for me. i was in a great city, could wear whatever i want, old enough to do cool things, young enough to get away with stuff.
i worked through college, but life was just easier. or maybe it wasn't and it only feels that way now that my responsibilities are a lot bigger than getting a good grade.

The thing I hate the most about college is being broke and I dont have rich ass parents to fork over the dough. So it sucks being broke.

Top Bottom