Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the guys who DONT hit females...

NY Muscle

Any you guys ever resort to PINCHING?

I was talking to my current girl about hitting females and how I never did that in my life. I wont lay a hand on a female, never did, never will, but me and my ex used to brawl, well she was the one hitting me and i would just pinch her tricep or inner thigh...then the fight would be over when she goes "ouuuccchhhhhhh, that hurt"

then from there on all we did was pinch each other, she didnt even hit me any more, id rather her hit me, pinching fucking hurts, and she used to go for my nipples....sneaky bitch

and my current girl is a top level boxer...im never gonna even think about brawling with her....

:D

kingjohn said:
PINCHING IS A OK...no more than a 3 inch space between the fingers though!! Slapping her butt is ok too. purple nurples are out though.

I save the beatings for grudge sex lol j/k

Had an awesome grudge sex session not too long ago, was fighting HARDCORE (verbal fight) with a girl I was seeing and then I just got annoyed and threw her down on the bed(cause I knew she wanted ass, I hadn’t seen her in a week and all she said was that she cant wait to fuck so I knew sooner or later we’d be banging), I tore her clothes off, we fucked for literally 3 hrs, I was like an animal, at one point she said to please go easy, it was too rough.. lol so no harm done and I got my aggression out
:D

I slap ass and wrestle. I would feel like a dick if I did anything else.

When I want to make a woman actually feel bad, I will say something hurtful, but not too hurtful. If that doesn't work, I will say something quite hurtful.

I would get kinda turned on if a hot female got rough with me.

Top Bottom