Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the guys who DONT hit females...

8 1/4 DOES sound impressive...I just can't get past the part about it being a thin as a # 2 pencil!

I'm kidding ya, doll! Like giving you a rash of poo poo when I see the chance.

vixenbabe said:
8 1/4 DOES sound impressive...I just can't get past the part about it being a thin as a # 2 pencil!

I'm kidding ya, doll! Like giving you a rash of poo poo when I see the chance.

3 more weeks and you be giving me all the rashes u like
lol
:D

LOL....You make it sound sooooo dirty! People will get the wrong impression ya dawg!

It's alllllll VERY legit and innocent!

You are lucky that I know you are a big sweetie under that rough and tuff exerior!

:angel:

I dont hit them, I just usually tape their mouths shut and tie their rists and ankles together. Then I proceed to smear feces on their nipples. After this task I usually put them in the trunk of a car that I stole earlier that day and ride around town for about 4 hours. I then go back home and give her the golden shower. Once she is nice and wet from my urine I usually just leave her tied up for her mom to find in the morning.

solidj55 said:
I dont hit them, I just usually tape their mouths shut and tie their rists and ankles together. Then I proceed to smear feces on their nipples. After this task I usually put them in the trunk of a car that I stole earlier that day and ride around town for about 4 hours. I then go back home and give her the golden shower. Once she is nice and wet from my urine I usually just leave her tied up for her mom to find in the morning.

What a funny bastard! :FRlol:

Top Bottom