Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those who like very high dose cycles....

BEAST420

My mom calls me today, asks If on any type of steroids (which I am) , and tells me if I am, to get off immediately... I ask where this came from and she says my cousin who just 30 and been using since he was 20 apparently has some bad liver issues and Kidney issues that put him in the hopital and two olsers... This is from my mom so I wanna tlk to him and find out exactly what is going on... The shitty thing tho , is that he is moms half sisters son who I Hardley see /kno... He's 5 years older then me and I'm hoping this doesent happen to me , or anyone else on this board! From what my mom said, he is completely addicted to them and has been for a wile... Idk if he was using just orls or, orals for a wile an not coming off. I really do not kno every detail but hopfully will find out more... Just somthing to think about tho

this is where bloodwork comes into play. if guys did bloodwork and cycled steroids correctly they would have minimal issues i assure you. your cousin abused steroids it sounds like for 10 years straight with no bloodwork and he let himself get messed up. wouldn't surprise me if he also consumes alcohol

This is what happens when you misuse dangerous hormones. Most likely he was abusing orals and staying on them too long. I mainly run injectables, with orals only in short periods and my bloods always come back fine. Hopefully he didn't do any permanent damage and will be ok.

There was a guy from my gym who suffered kidney/liver failure and had to undergo emergency surgery to try and stay alive.

I can assure you I have done 5 times as much juice as him, and I'm 100% healthy. It's not what you do or how much you do, it's how you do it.

That guy was 'cruising' on 40mg dianabol a day for over a year and got wasted at the bar every weekend. I run some pretty fat cycles, but I take all precautions needed to make sure I protect my organs.

This shit is not some joke or placibo you buy from GNC. Steroids are dangerous drugs that will fucking kill you like any other drug if you abuse them

Top Bottom