Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina is KICKING IN!!

MrRTTB

Day 5, 75mg ED. Holy sh*t, my sexdrive is decreasing even though I'm on 50mg proviron. Also doing EQ 600mg per week. Totay my muscle have been so freaking pumped. Insomnia, yep..

My testicles are getting pretty small. I'm also doing bromo at 2.5mg ED, last time on 75mg ED It took a good 2 weeks to kick in, and my testicles never got smaller, not even a lower sexdrive. I have home brew fina. What to take to pump testicle size and increase sexdrive..It's almost scary the difference from last time I did this, same shit from same home brewed bottle. Didn't runt it with EQ last time so maybe that is why it is kicking so fast. I'm in week 9 of the EQ. I'm eating tons of protein right now, taking about 60g before bedtime from casein and fish.

I'm on day 6 here. I was off the juice for 4 1/2 months and hadn't worked out in 3. So, I've been on fina and working out again for 6 days, and I've made drastic improvements. I'm really excited about starting the dbol which I would have started at the beginning but didn't have it and was too anxious to get going.

Top Bottom