Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast fat loss!

iced earth

Hi everyone, I desperately need help. I'm about 195-200 lb 6.1" and need to trim my waist and get rid of the little tire A.S.A.P. I don't look too bad but I am trying to get those abs. I am pretty active and jog at least 2 times a week ( I know it's not enough but I don't have much time) with no luck of trimming down. my diet isn't that bad (possibly too much carbs). I was reading a post posted by Natural One and Mike Tyson79 posted a reply with a diet as follows:

meal 1 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
meal 2 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
meal 3 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
meal 4 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
meal 5 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
meal 6 - 1 scoop protein / 1 tablespoon flax
lots of water. 1 gallon a day.
He also said take 5-HTP to kill the carb cravings

Does anyone know if this would be safe to do for about a month? and if so, do I eat anything else with it?
Or can anyone share a diet that would kill fat fast and not lose too much muscle. I want to stay away from Ephedrine.
I thank you in advance for any help. I also love my starbucks coffee in the morning.
The link to the post I read this diet from is:

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=7169

Way too little calories. I was in a similar position to you...this is what I'm doing:

April 30, was in descent enough shape, but extra body fat. 5'11", 178lbs.
Started 30 min. cardio with 1lbs. hand weights, doing 16 sets of 30 reps of flys, lateral raises, curls, and shoulder shrugs during brisk walk.

Worked up to 5 lb. weights in 5 weeks. Now doing a high intensity run for 2.5 miles after. Alternating days doing upper body weight training (1/2 hour), with 5 mile run after. 6 workout days, one day off a week.

All exercise done 15 min. after I wake up in the morning (usually between 4 am and 5 am).

May 24th weight: 165lbs., which I am now holding at.

Diet: 1800-2000 cals per day, 50% protein, 20% carbs, 30% good fats.

Although my overall weight has not gone down, I think I'm gaining muscle mass - replacing body fat.

I went from a 34 in waist (Gap jeans), to today, fit nicely into 31 in, and even could get into 30 in !!!!

Don't try to do this fast - be consistant....

Also - essential fatty acids or good fat must be injested in order to adequately lose body fat. You will see people here refer to that again and again.

Good luck.

I can't imagine having meal replacements as your only food source being a good idea. I might be wrong on this though.

I didn't know 5-HTP curbed carb cravings. I thought it was used to help w/ serontonin levels in your brain. I thought L-Glutamine was the supp to help w/ carb cravings.

If you're desperate then you need to MAKE TIME to excercise more. 2x a week is better than nothing but cardio every day is gonna help alot more. Get your lazy ass out of bed earlier and do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. I'm busy as fuck but I do cardio every morning.

If you are trying to get cut by summer YOU ARE TOO LATE!!. you should have started back in April. If you start now you might be able to get a little ripped for the last half of the summer, but for the most part forget it.

I always hear people say "i need to lose some weight fast!" - so they go on these extreme diets and end up fucking themselves, throwing their metabolims way out of wack and sacrificing as much if not more muscle than fat.

Real weight loss takes consisitent diet and exercise, a solid lifting regiment, and patience, again - patience. Even if you lose a decent amount of fat, it takes time for the skin to tighten and smooth out.

Yikes, that's quite the desperation diet. I wouldn't be suprised if you spend the majority of your time on the toilet on that diet. You'll be dabbing, not wiping!

First, I want to say, that I do not in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM consider this diet healthy or "reasonable".

But, I will help you if you are willing to: FEEL like shit every waking minute of your day...have dizzy spells... and not be able to think clearly.

Now, this diet is called "FAT FAST", which is basically what you've listed. A diet consisting of BMR-50% and 'Ketosis'. No, the diet is not healthy even for a month, but it is very effective if you can keep your metabolism up. This is why Ephedrine (ECA) or any other byproduct would need to be used daily, for the whole 4weeks, in order, to not have your metabolism totally go whaco. Also, 3 times a week: sprints and high-rep squats (50 reps or more) need to be performed in order to keep the metabolism at least semi-humming along.

WARNING: this diet is dangerous and can cause problems, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK: IT IS DAMN EFEECTIVE, THAT IS A FACT
Mr.X:cool:

I thought L-Glutamine was the supp to help w/ carb cravings.

Chromium is about the best for reducing carb cravings in my opinion. A good source would be Brewers Yeast.

Your cravings should severely diminish after the first week.

You can go up to two scoops each meal, as said before that's not enough calories. I used to bump my cardio to twice daily for fast fat lost.

YOu'll gain back all the weight you lose doing this stupid diet, once you go back to eating normally.

Make the time to workout--get up earlier.

I'm not entirely convinced that the "Fat Fast" is all that effective. At least not by leaps and bounds beyond the typical ketogenic diet.

I spent last evening scouring various messageboards reading dozens and dozens of posts by users who are on the Fat Fast and those who have completed the Fat Fast. I've concluded that the "Fat Fast" is a mixed bag so to speak. A lot of people at t-mag.com where this Fat Fast thing is being practiced by a group of people simutaneously, don't seem to be making drastic changes as far as body composition goes while on this diet. I read a lot of people saying "I've dropped 10 pounds in 10 days" But this is typical with any ketogenic diet. Many are assuming this is bodyfat but it's water. What I do read is that a lot of these people are quickly becoming discouraged and resuming "normal" eating as they feel like absolute shi@ on this diet.

The average results on the Fat Fast don't appear to be much greater than the average results from the typical ketogenic diet -where solid foods are consumed.

I'm going to let my bodyweight creep up this winter and give it a try. Currently I'm lean, thus I can't experiment with this myself at this time, but in the future I will give it a go just for educational purposes. Until then, I remain skeptical.

Last edited:
Top Bottom