Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exploding Head

mranderson

It at least feels that way, Blood pressure seemed to to through the roof this morning while on ECA, im cutting up so im im on restricted diet high protein, lowcarb, moderate fat intake around 1600 cals a day, ECA stack 3 times a day, morning weight lifting and cardio on empty stomach if I didn't go to heavy or hard my head was fine but the minute I got intense my head felt like a balloon ready to pop once I was done with the lift the pressure would subside until I lifted again a couple of weeks ago I started an ECA stack same thing so I decided to stop taking it just to see if it was the problem I guess it was didn't have that problem while I was off, took ECA this morning before weight training bam Headache from hell, Now again it is not a constant headache just like major pressure on the backside and sides of head during heavy lifts then goes almost completely away once blood pressure drops, I know blood pressure was up because of HRMonitor I wear for cardio and it took almost nothing to get my heart rat to target levels, seemed like just a slight marching in placed was enough to get it up,
needles to say training sucked ass this morning,
has anyone experience this type of situation while lifting

Ima also running I'm sust250 per week to preserve muscle tissue while on restricted diet, I dont think this has anything to do with my problem by its self but may be the result of the two put together

if anyone has any ideas please let me know thanks a lot and have good day guy

i once tried to cut carbs and ECA at the same time and it fucked me up pretty bad. I had a bad headache all the time, and was in a crappy mood. I would lower the amount of ECA you are taking and raise the carbs a little and see at what point you are comfortable.

Ive taken both the things together aswell...never experienced any thing like that...but i always feel that way when im first starting my low carb diet. Head hurts, energy level drops, and work outs suck...but it gets better. Ephedra can speed up your heart.

www.geocities.com/supplementguide

Top Bottom