Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever feel like ur life is pointless??

Parabola

Any of you guys here just feel like ur life is pointless?...like ur just not doing shit...ur just waking up and going thru the motions?....i dunno y but this is just hitting me now...i live in a little shitty ass town with absolutely nothing to do...i dunno...maybe im just down and out right now...its just like ive made no contribution...i could see how people would commit suicide if they were like this for a long time...its terrible

Everyone feels like that once in a while...whether you're in a small sleepy town doing very little, or if you're in a major metropolitan center with 1000 things on the go. Sometimes we all need a change, even a small one, to make things exciting again.

Yep. Change things up. Dont make excuses. Throw yourself into a new situation. Make things better, dont wait for them to become better.

Parabola said:
Any of you guys here just feel like ur life is pointless?...like ur just not doing shit...ur just waking up and going thru the motions?....i dunno y but this is just hitting me now...i live in a little shitty ass town with absolutely nothing to do...i dunno...maybe im just down and out right now...its just like ive made no contribution...i could see how people would commit suicide if they were like this for a long time...its terrible

Well you may be looking at the way too big picture. I mean in the grand scheme of everything, everything is pointless.

Now if you scale eveything down, you will see how complete your life can be. You have to set goals. You have to take all the small things you do daily and make them mean something. Sure, they don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things like I said, but don't think that far out. Make every day have a point, wether it be blowing a load down a girl's gullet, taking 2 shits within a half hour, etc.

If you look at everything from the Snowball perspective, That in 10 billion years this is going to be nothing but a big ice ball and were probably going to pretty much nuke ourselves out of existance in the next 200 years then life is pretty much pointless.

So what? Enjoy it while you're hear. Appreciate the people in your life and the time you have. That's all you really ever have. Everything else is stuff and you don't build nice memories around stuff.

find religion.

it always feels nice to think that someone really powerful is looking out for you and all you have to do is believe in him.

convenient.

MarthaStewart said:
find religion.

it always feels nice to think that someone really powerful is looking out for you and all you have to do is believe in him.

convenient.

lol so true.

Top Bottom