Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq Sides

Does anyone break out, or has broken out in the past from EQ?
I thought I have heard this in a previous post, but not sure. My cycle is all set with gear that is clean, want to add a 4th stack in my cycle and was looking into EQ, but if acne could be the result, then forget it. Thanks

I think everyone will react in thier own way. I am currently on my third bottle of Ttokkyo Eq, and haven't got one pimple. I am using 400mg/week.

You can get all the same sides from EQ that you can from test, ther are just no where near as likely. And of course, every one is different, so what youg get on Xmg does not mean it will happen/or not happen to someone else :D

What is the half-life of EQ? Or, what is the suggested frequency of injections?
Why thats a damn fine question and I wish I knew the answer myself. I have seen anywhere from 6 to 14 days, so your guess is as good as mine. Its prolly gonna be pretty hard to find a scientific paper on it too, but when I get time I will look. In the mean time I am likely going to use 10 days. Check andy's big thread on modern AAS use and look at the deca charts(I used 10 for a half life for that too). Personally next cycle im shooting 3x a week. 6x the first 2 weeks to front load.

Zyg> So, do you think splitting the dosages into at least 2 injections per week would still keep levels stable?

Joker

So, do you think splitting the dosages into at least 2 injections per week would still keep levels stable?
Stable is all realative. Stable enough for you to make gains, sure, 2x a week is great. However, I do believe that by upping inj frequency(not weekly quantity of AAS) can increase the benefits of a given AAS. To support that theory, just look at all the raving reviews ED VS EOD tren injections get. For me, im gonna be poking fina ed so it will just be a matter of me drawing a little eq and enth when I shoot the fina.

Top Bottom