Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

end of week 5 update

jellyman01

weeks 1-4 i was on sust 300 mgs /wk,winny 50 mgs/day weeks 1-6,and anavar 30 mgs weeks 3-12.....now i have bumped my sust up to 600 mgs a week and dropped the winny and anavar( shredded me too much) and now i will start eq 400 mgs/wk weeks 6-12...i was 6`2 207 14.8 % bf and now i am at 11.3 %bf and 231lbs...strength is unreal...before my max flat bench was 260 now it is 335...bf went up from 10.2% to 11.3 this week due to the drop of anavar and winny and more sust

Sounds great bro, nice gainz. Ya got too shreaded huh, man I feel for ya bro lol:D

check you private Message

i forgot to add ......

arms before=15 7/8 = 17 1/3
chest 43 before now 46
quads before 23 now 25 3/4
calvs before 15 3/4 now 17

Thats great bro. Keep us posted every week. I'm going to do a similar cycle, but with deca instead of eq. I will stay with anavar and winny, splitup similar to yours, for entire cycle. I want quality keepable muscle. I'm 225lbs w/10%bf and want to get to 240lbs+ keepable. Thanks.

Oh, so you can add size and decrease bodyfat! Most Vets say it's not possible. I guess they are wrong! Excellent job, Jellyman!!! By the way, why did you drop the cycle when you were experiencing such good results? Just curious???-THE PROTOTYPE

Top Bottom