Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elite bodybuilder recovering from 2 surgeries

doubles1

my brief history.

been an elite lifter for 10+ years.

Have completed 7 cycles mainly of test, test/fina and test,primo.

previous stats were 6'4 215 7-8% bodyfat.

age 31 male

currently im down to about 205 11% bf.

in Q3 2013
I have had a spinal fusion of my L5/S1 (in which I had a cage placed in my L5 and fused the vertarae//// also had and arthoscropic shoulder surgery. Had some fraying of my labrum and arthritis in my shoulder which needed to get cleaned up..

my goals are to heal as strongly as possible through supplementation, diet and potentially a cycle geared toward recovery and taking care of my arthritis and making my fusion as strong as possible.

I have on hand test 250 and primo 200 mg / ML. 40ML

would something like HGH be the best thing for me? is one substance better than another for this type of recovery

What would be the best cycle to do ....?
are there any supplements that I might be needing?

any questions for me please let me know

Thanks for any advice and guidance.
doubles1

MGF is supposed to have some great local site healing properties.

Anavar is another one to look into.

You're a mess man, been killing it for a long time I see. I like the GH idea - 4-6iu/day ED, primo and test will help as well. Maybe things specifically to help reduce inflammation in areas to allow healing? Attack it on all fronts with diet, supplements, good drugs and good rest.

I know thats not very specific, just wanted to comment. Always good to see someone from way back post :)

HGH is something I'm almost sure can be of assistance if you use it properly.

why do people think AAS heals injuries? i don't get it.

arthritis is inflammation and AAS does not cure inflammation.. in fact nothing out there cures it.. you can shut it off like a spicket but that would be like putting a piece of gum to stop a leak from a dam.. eventually its gonna come back to bite you.

inflammation is your body trying to heal itself, to shut it off is counter productive to the healing process.. until guys understand this simple principle we will continue to hear stories of lifters getting injured. you should NEVER get injured weightlifting if you use proper technique/form and do not overtrain.. its the safest sport out there but it gets a bad rap from all the substance abuse and the alpha male ego at the gym. no one cares that you deadlift 500 pounds with awful form using straps and a belt i assure you!! i laugh at these guys who grunt like a hippo trying to do a mating call doing their shitty form deadlifts... lower the freakin weight down and do 6-8 reps with proper technique and then i will be impressed

you want to know the truth as to how to cure injuries? don't get them to begin with!!!

Last edited:
Look into SARMs. I believe they have been found to have some healing properties, especially Osta and maybe MK 677.

arthritis is inflammation and AAS does not cure inflammation.. in fact nothing out there cures it.. you can shut it off like a spicket but that would be like putting a piece of gum to stop a leak from a dam.. eventually its gonna come back to bite you.

inflammation is your body trying to heal itself, to shut it off is counter productive to the healing process.. until guys understand this simple principle we will continue to hear stories of lifters getting injured. you should NEVER get injured weightlifting if you use proper technique/form and do not overtrain.. its the safest sport out there but it gets a bad rap from all the substance abuse and the alpha male ego at the gym. no one cares that you deadlift 500 pounds with awful form using straps and a belt i assure you!! i laugh at these guys who grunt like a hippo trying to do a mating call doing their shitty form deadlifts... lower the freakin weight down and do 6-8 reps with proper technique and then i will be impressed

you want to know the truth as to how to cure injuries? don't get them to begin with!!!
Brutally Honest Post.

I had 1 injury in the past 18 years, and I know exactly why it happened. Bad form, looking to show off in front of younger guys, not warming up properly, and not respecting the weights.

Luckily for me it just took that 1 time. Hopefully guys can learn from these posts and lift healthy.

Alleviating his arthritis was only one aspect of his goals here.

inflammation is your body trying to heal itself, to shut it off is counter productive to the healing process.. until guys understand this simple principle we will continue to hear stories of lifters getting injured. you should NEVER get injured weightlifting if you use proper technique/form and do not overtrain..

Inflammation can be counterproductive. Yes it is part of the healing process, but it also inhibits the healing process in certain ways.

Do you also contest to people icing injuries? Ibuprofen is even used to treat injuries. Inhibiting inflammation is not a bad thing in all cases.

its the safest sport out there but it gets a bad rap from all the substance abuse and the alpha male ego at the gym. no one cares that you deadlift 500 pounds with awful form using straps and a belt i assure you!! i laugh at these guys who grunt like a hippo trying to do a mating call doing their shitty form deadlifts... lower the freakin weight down and do 6-8 reps with proper technique and then i will be impressed

Overuse injuries are common in this sport, in fact almost unavoidable at some times. HGH doesn't only help muscle growth it also helps repair.

There's also nothing wrong with wearing a belt or straps if you utilize them correctly. Belts are not for protecting the back - they're for creating more internal pressure. By having more internal pressure your vessel is more rigid from which the muscles anchor off of.

Ahh, if only it were so simple...

Alleviating his arthritis was only one aspect of his goals here.

Inflammation can be counterproductive. Yes it is part of the healing process, but it also inhibits the healing process in certain ways.

Do you also contest to people icing injuries? Ibuprofen is even used to treat injuries. Inhibiting inflammation is not a bad thing in all cases.

Overuse injuries are common in this sport, in fact almost unavoidable at some times. HGH doesn't only help muscle growth it also helps repair.

There's also nothing wrong with wearing a belt or straps if you utilize them correctly. Belts are not for protecting the back - they're for creating more internal pressure. By having more internal pressure your vessel is more rigid from which the muscles anchor off of.

Ahh, if only it were so simple...

been lifting for 17 years and 0 injuries due to weight lifting.

if you are properly conditioned and use proper form you should never get injured lifting unless its something stupid like dropping a weight on your toe or something.

i'm glad you brought this subject on point and I will be happy to debate this with anyone who wants to. ice on injuries is one of the dumbest things you can do.. all it does is restrict bloodflow so it makes you feel better. it does nothing to help you heal. in some cases you want bloodflow to slow down but you are referring to types of injuries like lets say a high ankle sprain where your ankle gets huge and you want to reduce swelling. for a lifter after their workout to get home and put ice on their muscle they just worked out is stupid as fuck. ibuprofen is awful and should never be touched by a lifter. why would you shut off the ability for your body to heal itself and to feel pain? now in some cases you WANT this to happen.. lets say you are getting a tooth taken out and the dentist numbs your mouth. again this is an extreme situation. and then once the numbness goes away you feel like you just got punched, so again it didn't do anything to heal you .. it just took the pain away.

we are talking about staying healthy long term and preventing injuries. now you are right a lot of guys abuse PK's, abuse the body, etc. but thats not the way i teach it. the attitude stems from lets overwork our bodies, lets abuse our bodies.. lets take every steroid under the sun.. and then lets take PK's to numb all that pain away instead of listening to our bodies. this attitude is why guys end up crippled at 50 years old. and these days even at 35 years old.

I appreciate everyones insight and take on the situation.

The back and forth is definitely what I wanted to read and my back injury is DDD (degenrative from my genetics and im sure i exacerbated the issue lifting and being a competitive athlete as a young kid)....being in my early 30's now i want to move forward in the right direction....i also have a family history of arthritis...by no means am i blaming history...i take full blame...now that i realize the mistake and have gone through the pain i neeed to take accountability and come up with the best game plan for making my body strong and last...without any further damage...but i wnat to help it via supplementation and cycle..

im in the process now of lifting right, dieting right and supplementing and cycling properly...

~id like some advice on a porper cycle...whether it be with HGH and put it together with the Primo and test i have on hand or run how to set this up properly...???
~id also like to know if im missing out on any OTC supplements and moving forward with making my body both strong ?

I once again appreciate everyones feedback and advice...

Thank you very much to all and I welcome the criticism as like many i did make mistakes and have learned and now moving forward i want to be strong

TIA

Top Bottom