Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated Liver Enzymes!!!

I got the numbers for my blood test.
AST is 80
ALT is 69
and CK is 1494... everything else was in the normal range..
how are these?

Doesn't anybody use pubmed??? There are not countless studies done on liv52 there are 59. And many, if not most of them, were done at the R & D Centre, Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore, India. These are the people that make and sell liv52. Also if you check where the other studies were done you will find that they are almost all done in India. Liv52 is an ayurvedic medicine. There is a great deal of national pride is at work here. There is one article that was not done in India. It is a case of a man that got a Toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome) after administration of Liv 52. The article is in Russian so there is no abstract but people die from this syndrome.

If you think that you can put something "bad" into your body then by putting something "good" into your body it will balance out your being stupid. We then compound the situation by showing that what one thought was "good" is, in actuality, ineffective or at worse harmful.

I used to try very hard on this forum to stop stupid people from injuring themselves with crap they ingest. I have come to realize I was wrong. Stupid people should be encouraged to put ingest as much crap as they can afford. This will put money in the hands of the people that make the stuff so they can make more. And, more importantly, the stupid people will die off so that they can't pass on their genes. Darwin lives.

big_joe: *laugH* viscious, but true :)

Big_Joe, here you go again completely talking out of you ass and hurling insults(at me). Where the hell do you come off calling people on this forum "stupid", when I haven't seen you post even one remotely intelligent thing on here? If anyone wants to see a case study in stupidity, they needn't look any further than your last, completely assinine post on liver supplememnts.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ids-you-need-take-save-your-liver-643295.html

Your complete lack of knowledge and critical thinking ability in this thread is painfully apparent. You wouldn't even come back on to explain your ridiculous statements. The notion of spicy foods killing your liver is laughable and I still feel "dumber" for having read it.

Hurling insults and calling everybody else "stupid" on this forum is even more ridiculous coming from a guy that pumps 2grams of Testosterone into his body every week without the Estradiol removed. So you also shoot 200mg of Estradiol a week and we're the stupid ones???

Liv 52 has been used by bodybuilders for years with good effect. Stop talking out your ass and insulting people. Joe, you calling other people stupid is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black.

Doesn't anybody use pubmed??? There are not countless studies done on liv52 there are 59. And many, if not most of them, were done at the R & D Centre, Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore, India. These are the people that make and sell liv52. Also if you check where the other studies were done you will find that they are almost all done in India. Liv52 is an ayurvedic medicine. There is a great deal of national pride is at work here. There is one article that was not done in India. It is a case of a man that got a Toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome) after administration of Liv 52. The article is in Russian so there is no abstract but people die from this syndrome.

If you think that you can put something "bad" into your body then by putting something "good" into your body it will balance out your being stupid. We then compound the situation by showing that what one thought was "good" is, in actuality, ineffective or at worse harmful.

I used to try very hard on this forum to stop stupid people from injuring themselves with crap they ingest. I have come to realize I was wrong. Stupid people should be encouraged to put ingest as much crap as they can afford. This will put money in the hands of the people that make the stuff so they can make more. And, more importantly, the stupid people will die off so that they can't pass on their genes. Darwin lives.

Everyone has different results from different products. You have to find out for yourself what works. Your values may not be that high and nothing is going to protect you completely. But, Liv 52 or milk thistle, etc. is cheap insurance and better than nothing at all. I want to try Essentiale Forte, which ia a pharma grade liver protector that comes in caps or injectable. RxHealth has it. But my values are great right now using Liv 52 and Milk Thistle so why mess with it?

I got me some of that Essential Forte from Rx bro. I did 6 weeks of Dbol 50mgs daily! I took Milk thistle and Liv52 daily but I'm know my liver is prob stilly pretty messed up right now. I'll start the forte Monday and run it for a month. Will get blood test done and let you know how it worked. As for the guy who started the post, I didn't read the whole thread but one of the worst things for your liver is tylenol! If you take tylenol or any nsaids they're bound to screw with your liver. If you take painkiller, ex. Lortab...chances are theres atleast 500mgs of tylenol in it. Just a little fyi. But I'd go ahead and take the Dbol. It's sitting in front of you so you know you're going to do it anyway lol!

AST and ALT are a rather quick and dirty assessment of liver health. You can have pretty heinous hepatic issues and show normal enzyme levels, and you can high quite high ast and alt and have a healthy liver with just transitory elevations. Get a comprehensive liver panel.

I got the numbers for my blood test.
AST is 80
ALT is 69
and CK is 1494... everything else was in the normal range..
how are these?

I keep telling the lads that it is important to look at all the results.

AND INCLUDE UNITS, as while I know everyone more or less uses IU/L for enzymes, it isn't always the case. Units are essential.

Otherwise it is like saying, I have 8 to sell. 8 what?

There are very few things in clinical biochemistry or haematology that are diagnostic. One higher level of any one parameter doesn't necessary diagnose anything, you have to look at patterns within the total.

Your AST and ALT are slightly elevated. AST is often elevated due to higher blood pressure, it is also present in heart tissue.

ALT while considered a liver enzyme, is not specific to the liver.

Your CK is from muscle, it is elevated due to training.

Top Bottom