Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated Liver Enzymes!!!

youre most likely not doing damage to begin with. using the orals would put extrinsic stress on the liver though, which wouldnt be helpful. the supps wont do much.

Liv 52 has countless studies dating back to the 1950's showing its efficacy at protecting the liver from toxic compounds. I have personally used it and saw, first hand, the dramatic improvement made to my liver profile. His profile isn't that bad anyway, but Liv 52 will help.

I've used Tyler's and Liv52 numerous times, and never got satisfactory reduction of my liver enzymes....

Next time around, I'm trying something simple: N-A-C and r-ALA - both seem to have far more objective studies showing liver protection

even injectables affect liver enzymes...though not nearly as much as orals (particularly dbol)

Everyone has different results from different products. You have to find out for yourself what works. Your values may not be that high and nothing is going to protect you completely. But, Liv 52 or milk thistle, etc. is cheap insurance and better than nothing at all. I want to try Essentiale Forte, which ia a pharma grade liver protector that comes in caps or injectable. RxHealth has it. But my values are great right now using Liv 52 and Milk Thistle so why mess with it?

Yes Liv52 is similar I can post the ingredients of Tylers if you'd like to compare (I'd like to see for myself as I was going to go with Liv52 myself) I am sure they are both great products and to each his own ya know? Ive just heard/read that Milk Thistle isn't as good and can affect protein synthesis in a negative fashion. How true is this? I don't know just from what I have heard.

Top Bottom