Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated Liver Enzymes!!!

bodybuilder63

So jus got a blood test done pre cycle everything checked out except my liver enzymes were 44 and it not suppose to be more than 36 and my potassium levels were 5.5 and normal range is 3.5. What does this mean? is this normal with bodybuilder? Im bout to start my cycle of Dbol and Test E nd i wanna make sure everything checks out b4 i start

Need as much imput as possible!!

I wouldnt start dbol if your liver enzymes are already elevated...what are you running now and do u drink alcohol?

So jus got a blood test done pre cycle everything checked out except my liver enzymes were 44 and it not suppose to be more than 36 and my potassium levels were 5.5 and normal range is 3.5. What does this mean? is this normal with bodybuilder? Im bout to start my cycle of Dbol and Test E nd i wanna make sure everything checks out b4 i start

Need as much imput as possible!!

That is not elevated. I am assuming that is ALT.

The reference range changes from lab to lab as well.

Lifting weights can elevate your liver enzymes.

Eating can elevate ALT. Alcohol, aspirin and paracetamol elevates GGT at the drop of a hat.

Your potassium is normal. 3.5 mmol/L is the lower end of the normal scale.

Also just so you know, taking the one or two analytes out of the lot of the tests is not how clinicians look for health or pathology.

You have to look at the whole picture.

Yea its alt i dont drink or smoke and i don't cheat on my diet no added ne thing i eat plain whole foods 100% of the time jus taking protein, creatine, and arginine

So i should be fine to start the dbol and test e im taking milk thistle n liv-52 on cycle

I use Liv 52 DS. It helped bring my liver values back down from the dead when I finally quit drinking for good. Good quality milk thistle (standardized Silymarin), picroliv and some NAC are good too. I want to try injectable Essentiale Forte. I've read very good things. RxHealth carries it (no I don't work for them, just mentioning it).

To be honest, Milk thistle has been stated as being "not enough" to bring liver enzymes to normal range. But Tylers liver detox has the proven ingredients to drop them and many people I know use this. I just ordered my first bottle of it and am running it now don't wanna know the damage ive caused over the years of pain pills etc.. Anyway good luck to you.

To be honest, Milk thistle has been stated as being "not enough" to bring liver enzymes to normal range. But Tylers liver detox has the proven ingredients to drop them and many people I know use this. I just ordered my first bottle of it and am running it now don't wanna know the damage ive caused over the years of pain pills etc.. Anyway good luck to you.

Milk thistle is inexpensive. I would use it in addition to Liv 52 DS, not instead of it. Is Tyler's just a rip off of Liv 52? Somebody told me that, but I never saw the ingredients.

like tatyana said, youre fine. liver enzymes will read high due to stress from training. i wouldnt use orals in any case though.

I just got blood tests done also and mine were high. 19 y/o male and haven't used aas or anything, must be from training..

Top Bottom