Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef bullshit

Hey DEW925, next time your looking for people to help you, don't start the thread by EF and Bullshit in the same word. word to the wise. You sound like a little pissy girl, you won't find someone to piss on you if you were on fire. I'm going on the assumption your not a complete dumb fuck, use your head, stay cool, and you'll never be able to get out from under all the bombs if you use that like that again. werd...

I have made numerous phone calls to Ef , left numerous voicemails. But to no avail no- one has the courtesy to return a call or even an e-mail back!ive been unable to login to my iPhone app , so I deleted it an Treid to redowmload but they say the app isn't available in the US???? I haven't been on in a month due to a stroke, an would really love to catch up! I'm only posting this through a friends lap top. If some one can please help me out my email is dway925@ hotmail.com , it would be greatly appreciated!

If you weren't Bant before you are now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding I sent a text to EF Shanna.

Hey DEW925, next time your looking for people to help you, don't start the thread by EF and Bullshit in the same word. word to the wise. You sound like a little pissy girl, you won't find someone to piss on you if you were on fire. I'm going on the assumption your not a complete dumb fuck, use your head, stay cool, and you'll never be able to get out from under all the bombs if you use that like that again. werd...

*you're

Why would I be banned? Still no notification if I was banned?

PM me or a mod next time bro instead of creating a thread like this in chat...doesn't look good on you bro. I hope you are feeling better, have you been able to eat? Anyway, PM me next time and I will help you out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

ever thing of pming a mod especially nathan and maybe they could help you out..instead of a gimme attention thread in c&c?

Top Bottom