Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

Does It Really Make A Difference With ED or EOD Tren Injections??

• Yes, ED is a must go!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, EOD is just as effective

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
FBodyGuy02 said:
oooohhhhh Shaittt!
This is my next cycle fo the summer. Anal, your getting me psyched bro!!!

:chomp:

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to FBodyGuy02 again.

I don't think I'll go past 100mg ED but at 75mg ED, I had NO sides. Since bumping up to 100mg ED, I get the occasional night sweats but not that bad. Steady blood levels are the key, weather it be 50mg ED or 100mg ED. I really feel ED shots are best. And if you’re mixing Prop with it, you’ll be injecting ED anyway.

What it does to transform your body is amazing. I saw very noticeable results by the end of week 2. I can see why many people think it's the best AAS out there.

anal itch said:
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to FBodyGuy02 again.

I don't think I'll go past 100mg ED but at 75mg ED, I had NO sides. Since bumping up to 100mg ED, I get the occasional night sweats but not that bad. Steady blood levels are the key, weather it be 50mg ED or 100mg ED. I really feel ED shots are best. And if you’re mixing Prop with it, you’ll be injecting ED anyway.

What it does to transform your body is amazing. I saw very noticeable results by the end of week 2. I can see why many people think it's the best AAS out there.

Thats Great news Anal! I was a bit worried at the thought of 100mg ED... but I think I am going to do what you did.. 75 ED for the first week or two then bump it up to 100ED. I Plan on 8 weeks of Tren, 10-12 weeks test. :p

FBodyGuy02 said:
75 ED for the first week or two then bump it up to 100ED. I Plan on 8 weeks of Tren, 10-12 weeks test. :p

Excellent plan. See how you react to it for 2 weeks then go up from there. After going to 100mg ED I noticed the night sweats by the second day in. Nothing like I've read where bro's are swimming in their sheets. Just a little sweaty and kicking off the sheets for a while until I get cold seems to do the trick.

Top Bottom